1261 to 1291

Qi Yuguo was already used to taking painkillers. Most of the time, he would immediately take the medicine the moment he felt any discomfort. This also led to him taking a large amount of medicine.

Of course, this was also because Jing Yunzhao's medicine was too effective. If it were the painkillers from before, the effects would be minimal after a few doses. It was precisely because Qi Yuguo didn't feel any side effects from this medicine that he was able to eat it as if it were candy.

However, in the eyes of Jing Yunzhao, as a doctor, he absolutely couldn't use medicine carelessly when he shouldn't.

"You know very well whether or not my reputation will be ruined. I only know that your habit of taking medicine at every turn isn't good," Jing Yunzhao said with a smile.

"Hmph, you're a doctor. You don't let your patients take medicine? What a joke! "Qi Yuguo immediately said.

The corner of Jing Yunzhao's mouth curled up. "You also feel uncomfortable somewhere. I can be responsible for giving you a massage. It will definitely be of some use. In the future, live according to my requirements. It's not impossible for this pain to disappear completely."

Qi Yuguo's body froze, but he didn't believe it.

If this illness could disappear, there would be no need for these people to watch over him every three steps. He would live well. After all, he knew how important he was now. He would not joke about the military affairs. However, she was just a little girl. How could she have the ability to do that?

He couldn't even count the number of doctors he had seen over the years. So many people didn't have the ability, but she did?

"Elder Qi, I know you don't like doctors. However, my method is different from others. I won't beg you to control your diet. Whatever you want to eat, I'll personally make it for you. I'll definitely put enough ingredients. Even if you want to drink, as long as you don't indulge too much, I can still satisfy you." Jing Yunzhao's eyes flashed with a trace of shrewdness as she deliberately tempted him.

Grandpa Li said that Elder Qi used to love wine too.

When these words were said, Elder Qi's body trembled. "Little girl, are you really a doctor?"

"I'll be whatever you say I am. I can be a nurse or a cook," Jing Yunzhao said directly.

If she insisted on being responsible for Elder Qi, with the Li family, the Xu family, and the Jing family, it was possible. But if something happened, she would have to bear a bigger responsibility. But if she didn't take full responsibility, then Qi Yuguo would never be able to get better.

"Nonsense." Qi Yuguo couldn't help but mutter.

But he really wanted to mess around for once.

Jing Yunzhao smiled brightly. "I'm not messing around. Take the food I cooked for lunch as an example. If you eat it together, it's good for your body. Although I put a lot of ingredients, what I put in is a kind of medicine. It's not only good for your appetite but also good for your body. Why not?"

"Those? Then tell me, what are the benefits of those dishes? "

"Are you asking about snake soup or hare meat?" Jing Yunzhao smiled faintly. Qi Yuguo thought of those two dishes and his mouth became dry. He said, "Tell me about them."

"Snake soup is good stuff. It can clear away heat and cool blood, relax tendons and unblock meridians, drive away wind and remove dampness, nourish yin and lungs, regulate endocrine secretions, and harmonize qi and blood. As for the hare meat, it's good for your body's thinness, dizziness, and weakness in the waist and feet. You probably only saw the meat and didn't see the vegetarian dishes I made. Those vegetarian dishes are all natural green food. It's good for your body. "Jing Yunzhao's name kept popping out, making people dizzy. Before they could react, she said," Nourishing your body with food is only one of the benefits. If you're willing, you can stay in this room less in the future. I'll accompany you to go out more often. If your arms and legs don't move, under the treatment of those doctors, you'll be no different from a zombie sooner or later. "