Finally hunting again

Start from the beginning

"No. I don't want to without you.." I squeezed harder.

"I'm right here. I'm not leaving. I promise."

"No shower?" I asked, confused that he wasn't going to take one, no matter what he always does. He hates it when he smells of alcohol, both Dean and Sam are the same way.

"No shower." Adam smiled, and walked right next to the bed. He spun so his back was towards the bed, and layed back with me straddling him like he was going to leave me. With that we fell asleep, stuck in our own little world.

That is until tomorrow, it won't be any different than today. I guess thats my life though.

*A couple days later*

"Bella, I have nothing better to do than hunt you down." Dean angrily said into the phone.

"Bella?" Adam whispered.

"Bitch who steals and ruins everything." I smiled a bit, and held his hand.

"Thats where you are wrong, you are about to be extremely occupied." Bella said muffled.

Suddenly About 5 men with bulletproof vests and guns burst through the door and pushed all of us to the ground.

"Evening guys." Hendrickson was standing before us all. My head was pushed to the ground, and we all were handcuffed.

It was a considerably long drive to the police station they were going to keep us at. Adam and I were cuffed together in the back along with Sam and Dean- the hands and then feet.

Hendrickson went in first, it took around 8 minutes before he called through the walkie-talkie "Bring them in, we are about as ready as we are going to be.."

"I love you Vi." Adam said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too Adam." I replied.

We were shoved into the station, it was obviously small by the lack of men and the sweet and innocent secretary "Nancy Fitzgerald." We had just gotten in when they stopped us for about a second, and Dean started talking..

"Why all the sourpusses?" With that cheesy little smirk that he does. Sam didn't look amused at all, I had a small smile, and Adam laughed. He rolled his eyes when they started pushing us again.

"We aren't the ones you should be scared of Nancy." Dean said smiling at the secretary.

Before I knew it, Adam and I were shoved into the cell directly next to Sam and Dean. They were having lots of struggles being cuffed together. Obviously they could barely even walk with out tripping and practically falling flat on their faces. Whereas Adam and I were walking completely normal. I smiled at them as they were trying to sit on the bed.