Yuuki greeted his teeth while releasing bloodlust.

Yuuki:
"THOSE TWO KILLED MY WOMAN!!!"

Zelenous silently shaking in anger while glaring at the direction of the 2 dragons.

Draguel His battle will was leaking but with absolute force that could be said the embodiment of power that it even surpassed the current guys aura"

Rudra was only silent but like zelenous and draguel his anger was showing and his aura was showing no signs of retraint as he remembers his two loyal friends who died protecting him from the fake veldanava and ivaraj.

Diablo with a darkened face:
(As much as i want to remain calm its impossible why did this happen i know for sure i felt her soul inside of lord rimuru but why did she suddenly leave the imaginary space and she even restraint me damnit because of that i couldn't help in putting up the barrier. Wait did she know....Why did she have to die)

Author:
(In the first prolonged diablo didn't argue with benimaru because he felt the chains around him knowing he was restraint he can't do anything but follow even tho he wanted to die for rimuru but a certain OC stopped him.)

Diablo:
(DAMN THAT IVARAJ)

Gazel:
"How did it come to this? We're so close and yet... Did we made a mistake somewhere how and why-why did the world have to be destroyed Why did dilona have to be destroyed with it why Why WHHHYYYY IVARAJ THAT EVIL BASTARD ILL MAKE SURE TO GET RID OF HIM!!!"

Author:
(Unlike canon they actually made a better plan and tried to corner Feldway that's why they were close to defeating him and the reason why they are all in one place including their subordinates)

Elmisia:
"WHY DID I HAVE TO LOSE MY FATHER ..sob..WHEN I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO MEET AND TALK TO SOB.. HIM..sob.. WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO SOB..HAVE A FATHER!!!"

Luminous:
"NO I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH THOSE 3 I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO FEEL HOW IT WAS TO .sob..BE TREATED AS A LITTLE SISTER. sob...AND NOW THERE GONE ILL KILL THOSE TWO!!!! Sob...sob.."

Chloe:
"What wrong have we done for this to happen my sister claudia..sob..why did you have to die.. sob"

Milim:
"Father ..sob..why you were not there for me when i needed you and you choose to abandon me ..sob.. when you already knew the future so why did your souless body take away my subordinates friends and family sob..sob sob"

All 4 girls cry while velzard only glares at the two dragons rimuru seeing this hug them while comforting them. Chronoa was also comforting chloe inside her mind but she also had a solemn expression.

Rimuru:
"It's alright im right here let it all go girls there's no need to hold your sadness and milim pls don't blame your father this is not his fault"

Milim:
"Bu-but sob sob"

Rimuru:
"Shhh that's enough let it all out"

michael and ciel felt useless not being able to do anything in this situation feldway only looked down in regret and shame.

blinded by anger or in despair and sorrow none of them were controlling their aura and suddenly the barrier and chains that restrain them shattered not even a mili second later there burst of anger rise and charge at the 2 dragons.
The dragons were taking off guard and were surprised to see them survive.
But Ivaraj regained his calm remembering his power up not knowing they also obtained new powers.
A single drago nova from milim and napalm burst by guy cut his arms off which took him by surprise. Seeing this he was angered and took things seriously which of course gave them a hard battle this battle raged on for hours days weeks months and years.
But time is no longer there so it could have been hundreds if not thousands of years. The loss of everyone there made them fight for almost eternity with both sides having no change.
But a sudden shift happened after ivaraj said something unforgivable to them.