.

~Your P.O.V~
'Darkness. All I see... is darkness. Help. Help me. My chest feels... so... tight. I can't feel anything. All I can do is... hear. I heard Crona's voice. I understood what he said. I want to wake up. I want to wake up! I want to wake up!!' Your eyes slowly opened. You could feel your hands and feet. "Oh! Y/n! Your..... awake?!" Maria said, completely confused. "Y-yes..." you slightly replied. She scratched her head. "Um... do you... feel better?" she asked. "Yes... I do... Maria..," you groaned, "Wait... WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!?!?" Maria picked up your hand and showed you. You had frost-bite. All the memories flooded back to you. "C-crona...," you whispered. "I need Crona!" Maria gave me some different kinds of medicine and tried to fix up everything. She sighed. "Alright, you can go see Crona, but you have to come back everyday to make sure your frost-bite goes away, ok?" You cheered and nodded. You ran out the door and Maria waved. "Yes!" You yelled as you ran down the hallway. "Yeeeessss!!!" You finally reached Crona's door and knocked on it. "Come i-in" Crona sobbed. You excitedly opened it. He stood up and his jaw dropped. "Y-y/n? Wh-what ar--" You jumped up and down and hugged him. He smiled. "Y/n! Y-your ok!!" he shouted. He digged his head into your chest and kissed you over and over again. "Y/n," he said as he held your hands, "I will, f-from now o-on, always be by y-your side. I will never l-let you g-go." You smiled and a tear fell from my cheek. Everything lighted up around us again. "This is... true l-love." he said. You started to cry. "Y/n, i-i love you!!!" he yelled. "Oh, Crona, me too!!" We hugged for what seemed like forever and ever. Crona was so warm. You looked up at him. "Thank you for saving me, Crona..." you said thankfully. He laughed. That was the first time you heard him do that. You laughed too. He picked you up bridal style and ran to the front doors. "Let's go shopping!!" he yelled and we both ran. You giggled and cuddled with him when we were running. You loved him the most.
The end.