Chapter 11. Awards (part 1/2)

Zacznij od początku

Jahoon: Alright. I will do the center and solo part for the choreography.

Dance teacher: That's great Jahoon! Don't worry I will help you learn the choreography and maybe we can even put in some of your own choreography. But I don't think that I will be much of a help since you are already amazing at dancing. I trust that you will do fine.

Our dance teacher smiled at me and patted me lightly on my arm. I just smiled but couldn't help but worry.

The whole day, we all went over the choreography step by step as well as me getting a private lesson for my solo performance. At the end of the day, we managed to remember most of the choreography, the only things that were left were some small bits and parts as well as us being synchronized with each other. It was time for us to go home but I still had some parts that I had to go over before I could rest well. I took a sip of water and continued to dance while the other girls continued to pack their bags.

Wonyoung: Hoonie~ aren't you coming?

I heard Wonyoung unnie calling out for me so I turned to look at her to see all of the unnies looking at me.

Jahoon: Not yet unnie. I still have some parts to go over before I can rest comfortably. If not then I wouldn't be able to sleep well tonight.

Yujin: Then I will be staying with you.

Liz: Me too.

Both Jiwon unnie and Yujin unnie were about to take their bags and jackets off but I quickly stopped them.

Jahoon: It is okay, unnies. You don't need to stay. You have all been working hard today and deserve to rest. Don't worry. I can stay here alone, also we are not that far away from the dorm.

All of the girls looked at each other with worried looks. They all turned to look at Yujin unnie for her final decision.

Yujin: Alright baby. But call us if anything ever happens or if you want us to walk you home.

Jahoon: Don't worry unnie. I will be fine also I'm a big child now after all.

Yujin: I know but you are still a child to us.

Yujin unnie smiled and patted me on my head before leaving with the other girls. I sighed to myself before returning back to practice. I didn't really want to disappoint the other girls, especially not after all of those things they had done to me. They have always been by my side and this was the only way that I could repay them. I continued to practice for a while before taking a short water break. I looked at my phone to see that four hours had already passed by. There were messages from the unnies, wondering when I was coming home.

Jahoon: Seems like it is time for me to head home.... Maybe I should go over the part one more time?

I replied to the unnies that I would be going home soon and then took another sip of water before going over the choreography one last time. Everything went well for a while until suddenly I tripped over my own feet and landed down on the floor.

Jahoon: Oww!

I sat down and tried to move my right foot but my ankle hurt every time I tried to move it. I cursed at myself. We were only in the early process of learning the choreography and here I was already hurting myself. And even worse it was with me having the center part made all of this much worse. I inhaled sharply as I stood up and laid some weight on my right foot. This was not a good sign at all. I walked over to my stuff and packed my stuff slowly before making my way back home. The whole way home I kind of just dragged my foot to try and not put too much weight on it so it wouldn't get worse while I thought of a way to keep this a secret from the unnies. If they knew what had happened then they would never leave me alone ever again. I would just have to keep this as long as needed. At least until we finish with the special performances. I got back to the dorm and took my shoes off before making my way inside slowly.