Chapter-4 Help...

Start from the beginning

Jungkook only nods...

Taehyung-(looks at jungkook seeing him sitting on couch.

Taehyung-Bunny..Come here...
(He said and pats the empty space beside him)

Jungkook-m okay here

(He replied in a little bit harsh voice)

Taehyung was not used to this behaviour of 'jeongguk' but didn't said anything .

Taehyung-wont you feed me...
(He slowly mumbles and looks at jungkook)

Jungkook-(Sighs)I-I am doing some work eat by yourself....

Taehyung felt so sad as jeongguk always feeds him always gives him pecks after one bite always sits with him while cuddling but today...Something was wrong with him...He also noticed that jeongguk was looking a little more muscular....His dressing style was also different...And one thing Triggered him the most....His piercing....Eyebrow piercing....He dont remember jeongguk have this....

Taehyung-w-when did you get the eyebrow pierced?

Jungkook-(gets nervous) Oh..um...I got it pretty days ago...Dont you remember....

Taehyung-No...you didn't had it before the accident...I remember very carefully....

Jungkook-U must be mistaken...

Taehyung-But you---

Jungkook-Oh baby..come here let me feed you..

He said and went towards taehyung who happily hands him the spoon.

Taehyung-Then why did you refused earlier...
(He pouts)

Jungkook-hah....i am stupid that's why....now open your mouth....

Taehyung opened his mouth and jungkook fed him the porridge..

Jungkook-You Have gotten a bad memory...I got it...almost...2 days ago..

Taehyung-Hm..maybe....I dont remember....Give me peck...

Jungkook-(Widens his eyes)H-Huh!!?

Taehyung-Why are getting so shocked...You always gives me peck after feeding one bite....
(He said and frowns...And thn leans close to jungkook)

Jungkook-AHH!!! wait...How about you finish this whole and i will give you together...

Taehyung-(looks at him with suspicious eyes) Why not now...

Jungkook-Tsk Taehyungie....You dont care about me i also got into the accident and you...You are only telling me to feed you peck you and all...m feeling so dizzy...
(He said showing a sad face)

Taehyung-(Widens his eyes) Oh my god...m so sorry ggukie...m so sorry...Give me this..

He said and takes the food tray from jungkook's hand...

Taehyung-Lay down here i will eat by myself....okay rest here...
(He said patting the bed..)

Jungkook-No its fine...I will sleep on the couch...
(He said and stood up from the couch quickly going towards couch laying on it)

Taehyung-Baby...You will not feel comfortable There...Come here there is enough space for two of us....

Jungkook-No i am okay...

Taehyung-Bun----

Mr jeon enters...

Shall we both leave....will you take care of him jeonggukie.....
Mr jeon said...

Yeah go...
Jungkook replied..

Okay and call me if you need something...
Mr jeon said..

Jungkook nodded..

Mr jeon went to taehyung and kissed his forehead smiling softly who smiled back.

Taehyung-Mom?

Mr jeon-she..she is not feeling gud....So..she will come tomorrow to see you...

Taehyung-Okay dad...Byee...

Mr jeon exits the room and goes towards jeongguk's room.

Mrs jeon-(Sobbing silently)Shall we do it alone...without jungkookie...?

Mr jeon-We have to...Taehyungie wont let him come...He needs him...

She nodded her head and they both exited the hospital with jeongguk's body.

Taehyung was finished eating food and he puts the tray on his side table.

Taehyung-Bunny...Sleep Here..i cant sleep without cuddling you...

Jungkook-(closes his eyes and thn opens)Please dont....just sleep....i am requesting you...

He was irritated...He was devasted...He was feeling useless...worthless....He lost his brother and here this man is saying To cuddle to peck..seriously....

He sighed in frustration turning his body to other side back facing taehyung.

Taehyung looked at him with sad eyes...and lays on his bed looking at jungkook's back..He turns off The light.

At night(2:43 AM)

Taehyung wakes up.

Taehyung-(I want to go washroom....but i cant stand up....why did i drank juice...)

{A/N-Not standing up because he feels like darkness covering his vision and starts feeling dizzy}

Taehyung turns on the lights making jungkook groan.

Taehyung-Ggukie....Bunny....
(He calls him softly)

Jungkook looks at him in sleepy eyes..

Jungkook-What?

Taehyung-I want to go washroom...Help me....

Jungkook-(widens his eyes)HUH!!?

Thats it For now...
Do tell me what you think..
Take care bunnieess...
Byeee
Muuahhh.....