·°❃Chapter Nine❃°·

Jisoo pov
_________

When we turned around we were hell shock like who wouldn't be after seeing their best friends after five years.

"Unnie am I hallucinating?" Rosé said being shocked.

"I don't think so, cuz I am seeing the same thing"I said as we rushed towards them.

"Am I seeing the right? You all are here"Jennie said with a big gummy smile while hugging Mina(the second girl).

"Ofc you are seeing the right"Mina said while smiling.

"Wait- oh my godddd did you just smiled?!? Did you?!!"the guy said being surprised who was standing beside tzuyu(the first girl) I think he is the one who Lisa calls "JUNGLE BOOK".

"No I am crying"Jennie said with sarcasm again going back to her own self.

"Oh just admit it you just smiled Infront of us. Btw your smile is cute." The guy said who was standing beside that junglebook and winked at Jennie as she rolled her eyes.

"Arggg can you keep your mouth shut cause my ears are hurting" Jennie spoke savagely as the guy just shrugged it.

"Hey did forgot us" bangchan said as he pouted(the first guy).

"Ofcourse not"Jennie said as she hugged bangchan. You know what she has a crush on him and I know it I am proud of myself.

"How are you tzuyu" I said hugging her.

"I am good unnie what about you" tzuyu said smiling at me.

"You know what rosé unnie I think we are Invisible." Lisa said making all of us laugh.

"Hey count me in too" bambam said out of nowhere making the two shock(the first guy).

"Wait you were here too and I didn't notice." Lisa said making bambam pout.

"Hey that's bad I know you existed in here" bambam said while Lisa hugged him.

"You know what not we three I am the only one who is invisible in here" Rosé said making us laugh again.

"Btw where are taeyong and dahyun? Didn't They came with you" I asked .

" no they are still in new Zealand"Mina said.

"Oh why didn't they came back with you"rosé asked as the four looked at eachother before answering.

"Actually they also planned to come back In here but the day before our flight uncle I mean tanyeong father got a heart attack that's why the two of them couldn't come" tzuyu said as we understood.

Taeyong and dahyun are cousins their fathers are brothers. That's why both of them couldn't came.

Taehyung's pov
_______________

"Hyung you know we are just looking like clowns in here" jungkook said as I nodded.

"Yeah they are greetings with each other while we are just standing here just like jokers -tch" I said as he agreed and approached them.

"Um may we know how do you know eachother"he said as they looked at us.

"Actually we are best friends from past 10 years but in the middle 4 years after finishing highschool we lost connection with eachother but today we reunited again. Btw I am-"before the girl could say anything more she was cutted off by the ice cold girl I mean Jennie.

"Girls no need to introduce yourself to some jerks" she said in a cold tone and rolled her eyes.

"Hey you bi-" before I could say something the bell rang indicating us that there is only 5 mins before the class starts.