1

Our story starts off with us seeing rain, sky, and Nola sneaking into an illegal motorcycle race on a mission for rain.

" Are you sure this is the right place?" "That's what my sources tell me." Said sky talking to rain while Nola just looked ready to get the two boys out of there if anything went down. "Your sources better be right or I will take the both of you home and will be ignoring the both of you for interrupting my sleep the three hours I was getting" said nola with a resting bitch face on the entire time, making the two males gulp with nerves one more than the other cause sky knew she would be gentle with him given his past and rain new when it came to her money, sleep, and food she did not play.

After she was done talking sky looked at the outfit she was wearing and realized that she had on his hoodie and sweats

:

"Do you just take things from me without me knowing?" Sky asked her with a smile she responded with" actually when I spent the night at your place you said I could where it to go home cause I never brought any clothes so this was known" with a smi...

"Do you just take things from me without me knowing?" Sky asked her with a smile she responded with" actually when I spent the night at your place you said I could where it to go home cause I never brought any clothes so this was known" with a smirk on her face looking too sky while  rain looked around to make sure that it was clear for them to go sneak into the illegal event and with that the story begins .