Kai-ro: “if you found who killed warhawk then why aren't we informing the other’s”

Superman: “they will be joining us soon”

Kai-ro: “what do you mean by that”

Superman: “you will understand very soon just enter the room”

Without any further discussion kai-ro entered the room. The room was dark to dark to make out any of the surroundings. The only light came from the open door kai-ro was about to say something only for Superman to shut the door, cutting off all the light. Kai-ro started using his ring to illuminate the room as soon as he did he saw the ceiling and walls covered by similar creatures to Starro before kai-ro could do anything several of the creatures started swarming him knocking him to the ground as one of the creatures attached itself to his face kai-ro tried to get it if of him only for his arms to go limp. Moments later his body slumps to its feet as it walks to the door. As the door opened Superman could be found standing there.

Superman: “it is done?”

Green lantern: “it is”

Superman: “soon their world will join us”

After a while

Izuku had made it back to the watchtower showing flash, aquagirl, big Barda and flash the footage of superman killing warhawk.

Big Barda: “i don’t believe it”

Aquagirl: “i know it’s hard to accept Barda but~”

Big Barda: “no i mean i don't believe this thing”

Batman: “it came directly off the batmobiles recorder”

Big Barda: “And that's supposed to convince me I know even less about your vehicle then I do about you!”

Batman: “what reason would i have to make any of this up”

Flash: “he’s got a point it wouldn’t make any sense to make this up”

Big Barda: “what reason would superman have to kill warhawk?”

Barda walks in front of Izuku with a pissed look on her face as she jabs one of  her finger into his chest 

Big Barda: “it’s easier for me to believe you fabricated this recording”

Batman: “fabricated!!”

Izuku knocks her hand away from him 

Batman: “Listen lady you all came to me i never asked to be apart of your club”

Big Barda: “it was only superman who came to you not us and now your accusing him of murder”

Izuku and Barda start getting up in eachothers faces until flash pushes them apart from each other. 

Flash: “stop it both of you fighting amongst ourselves isn’t helping anything”

Big Barda: “it just doesn't make any sense”

Batman: “i know it doesn't but we’re never gonna get to the bottom of this unless you open your eyes an see what's in front of you”

Barda clenched her fist looking like she was ready to punch Izuku until a familiar voice came from the doorway causing a chill to go down everybody's spines

Superman: “so you found us out that’s unfortunate we were hoping to get a few more of you before that”

The group looked over to find Superman standing at the doorway. Aquagirl cautiously walks up to him