The people who knew we're told by veldanava about his prime and pre creation self the difference in power presence essence and existence. The might and absolute power which scared them and right now that being is their enemy and is right in front of them amused and waiting for the fight to start.
Milim was told stories of this by velzard and guy whenever she visited and bored.
Others who don't catch on ask themselves.
Why are they Sundenly losing hope i know it's veldanava sama but with both quantity and quality we could at least find a way right?

Rimuru:
"Oi Michael what happened."

Suddenly ciel came out of Rimuru's body sweating heavily and pale.
Everyone except veldora/michael/Rimuru what the who is she and why does she look like rimuru.

Rimuru:
"Ciel why did you come out You can't expose yourself and why are pale and panting."

Michael:
"So you also saw it huh as expected of a fellow manas."

Everyone who didn't know was surprised that Rimuru had manas. But what surprised them more is her pale and absolutely fckn scared and cowering.

Ciel:
"..Master this is not the best situation."

Rimuru:
"Yeah we can see that."

Ciel:
"No master you don't understand we might have a chance if it was veldanav after creation but."

Rimuru:
"Ciel what are you saying."

Ciel:
"When veldanava Created the multiverse he lost the majority of his power that includes omnipotent omnipresent and omniscience."

Rimuru:
"Yeah that's what we know and he was weakened so much that prime veldanava and pre creation veldanava was like heaven and earth."

Some:
"Listening while in absolute guard against veldanava who is looking straight at them."

Rimuru:
"But even then he had absolute power that even if all of us here fight him we would have a hard time restraining him and... Wait ciel you can't be telling me that."

Ciel Only showed a despaired face.
Rimuru became pale white as a sheet of paper.

(Damn he better be thankful he can still talk cause veldanava is only watching this drama )

Looks at michael and at Feldway.
Who both had solemn expressions.

Rimuru:
"No-No way how are we gonna handle this now we wouldn't even be able to scratch him."

Elmisia:
"Rimuru what is happening why are you like that."

Leon:
"Rimuru explain."

Youm:
"Boss pls tell us"

Chloe:
"Sensei..."

Michael:
"...This would only bring despair but."

Those who didn't understand looked at michael and then at ciel.

Ciel:
"What we are facing isn't pre-creation veldanava sama but... PR-PRIME VE-VELDANAVA."

EVERYONE:
"WH-WHAT H-HOW ARE WE GONNA DE-DEAL W-WITH TH-THAT."

Draguel:
"We are Fcked right now"

Rudra:
"Yup my brother in law is gonna woop my ass"

Velgrynd:
"That goes for the rest of us
Rud.."

(In this AU velgrynd and rudra have a sibling relationship after veldanava died rudra promised to protect velgrynd like a big brother)

Benimaru:
"Rimuru sama this.. i never would have thought that not only will i gain this much power and be one of the strongest in this world but face not only veldanava sama but his prime".
Sweating heavily and pale.