#6◇

-

I'm literally so sorry it's been so long 😭 I'm just super stressed with school and state wide tests ☹️👎 I promise more updates r coming🫶

"Babe~," Kaveh teased, "babeee~." Kaveh tried to gain the attention of his boyfriend as he needily climbed onto the couch and onto his boyfriend's lap. "Don't ignore me!" Kaveh wined, swinging his legs onto Alhaithem's hips, on top of his calm boyfriend; who's reading a book. "Shut up." Alhaithem responded completely, shutting out his boyfriend's need for attention.
"..." Even though those words were not uncommen, as Alhaithem said them every day, this time it hurt Kaveh a little extra. As Kaveh got up, Alhaithem continued reading his book. As Kaveh opened the door to his room, the weird knot of feelings in his stomach grew deeper. To be honest, the reason Kaveh wanted his boyfriend's attention was because of the member in his pants growing, from watching his boyfriend all day. They hadn't done it in a while, and Kaveh felt extra touch starved today. The mix of feelings in his stomach grew as he identified them as horny and sad, maybe a little bit offended too. Soon enough, one overcame the others, and Kaveh was left there blushing at the fact that he was still hard. A couple of weeks ago, the blonde had figured out that people could also touch themselves to feel pleasure. The poor touch starved boy was left no choice other than to play with himself. He slowly walked into his bathroom and closed the door, making sure to not be suspicious so Alhaithem won't suspect him. As he slowly took off his pants and boxers, he was left with his boner and his wet hole. The boy blushed as he remembered how the person in the video had done it. He stuck one finger in, then two, as he thrusted his fingers in slowly, he moaned in pleasure from the stimulation. He slowly added his hand to his dick and soon enough the boy was trying to keep quiet on the verge of Cumming, only from playing with himself.

Haithem POV

"Was I too harsh on Kaveh?" Alhaithem thought as he closed his book, turning the final page. "He seemed upset... And he didn't fight back." Alhaithem got up to walk to Kaveh's room, "Kaveh-" he was interrupted by something. "Angh~... H-ha-hic.." Alhaithem didn't know how to respond to what he was hearing, so he didn't. He opened the door and walked in and to the door, standing outside it. "Ah~... Haithem" Kaveh's moans ringing in his ears. Is he... touching himself? Haithem thought, trying to keep his cool. "Wh-why?" He thought. After contemplating what he should do for 5 minutes, he decided he didn't want to interfere. He went back to the couch and sat back down, picking up a new book, waiting for Kaveh.

After some time, Kaveh walked out as if nothing had happened. "Hey love, what do you want to eat for dinner?" Kaveh said, "uhm.. n-nothing." Alhaithem said. "What? Why?" Kaveh said, "If you don't want anything, I'm gonna go out for drinks." Kaveh answered, "..." Alhaithem didn't answer. "Okay. I'm off then."

-- tbc --

Omg that was so cringe wth ANYWAYS TYSM FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND LIKES- I'm working on yells reqs!!!!!♡
Also I have more finals (ya my school is ass) but I'm trying to write more!!!!♡♡♡