2

"No way we cook that." Stated the two as they leaned against a tree.

Two huntresses came and took the preys before dragging them to the kitchen. Percy got up and walked to his pack. He petted them a bit and then sat next to them. He saw the hunt chat and he smiled a bit, closing his eyes for a bit of rest.

But he was called.

"Perseus!" Called the goddess of the Hunt. Percy stood up and faced his boss.

"What can I do for you Milady?" Artemis looked at him without blinking, making him uncomfortable.

"Can you please stop staring." Artemis blinked.

"Sorry, it's the first time I see a human with wolfs eyes like yours that's all. Anyway, come with me. I want to see what you can do with your weapons." Percy nodded and walked behind her to the training area. There was dummies aligned.

"Begin with your spear." Ordered the goddess. Percy took out his spear and took a ready stance. A second later, he jumped to the dummy and began to slash and stab swiftly, making the weapon turn and swirl in his hands. And in less that five minutes, the dummy fell apart. Artemis nodded slightly.

"Daggers." Percy unsheathed his two bones daggers and hacks in the next dummy, stab occasionally. He was using a more mobile technic. Knowing from experience that a dagger user needed to be fast, agile and never be in the same place. Artemis conjured a ball and threw it at the young recruit.

He was back to the goddess. Hacking the dummy when he felt a tingling in his neck. He stabbed the target and spun on a heel, unsheathing his metallic knife and throwing it at an object coming at him.

The impact stopped the ball and it fell on the floor, pierced.. Artemis nodded and rose. she walked calmly to him.

"Not bad, you still need improvements but you have some technique, I wasn't expecting that much from a boy. Now take your sword." Percy took the ball pen and uncapped it, showing his bronze sword, Anaklusmos. Artemis conjured her hunting knives and took a battle stance.

The son of Poseidon gulped. He experienced the strength of the goddess and was wary of her. But he assured his grip on the blade and ran to her. He dropped and slid under her before shooting on his feet and spinning to slash at the goddess. His blow was parried and she answered with her other dagger. Percy twisted out of the way and kicked her hardly in the sternum, but she avoided it by leaning back matrix style. Percy pushed on his other leg to propel himself in the air in a spinning way. And when the goddess straightened her back. She saw the foot of Percy coming at high speed and she couldn't stop it. She was thrown back a meter away and Percy landed on his feet and launched a series of slashes to the goddess. She parried and avoided all of them and answered with a rapid sequence of blows.

The exchanged lasted ten minutes of them slashing, jumping, taking blows and avoiding them. Until Percy began to tire. After fifteen minutes, Artemis disarmed the demigods who raised his hands in defeat, having a dagger at his throat.

Artemis dismissed her daggers and nodded at Percy.

"You are natural with a sword, a great swordsman. But I can feel in you that you are abyssal with a bow. Well, you'll have to train in close quarter combat then. Your training begin tomorrow with me. At sun rise. Don't be late." Stated the goddess with a stern voice. Percy nodded and walked back to the dining area, we he stepped in it, he felt a rope tightening on his ankle and he realized too late what it was. Next thing he knew, he was upside down. And in front of him was Alyssa, a huntress who visibly hated him. He scowled. Alyssa only laughed.

"So, the beast has been captured, I can have my fun then." Unknown to them, Phoebe was watching it, as well as Artemis, Zoë and a few huntresses. Alyssa prepared a blow and attack, but her fist was intercepted by Percy's hand. She looked stunned for a second and tried to pull back. But the son of Poseidon gripped harder, making her wince in pain. He twisted her arms and she fell. The hunter used that moment to cut the rope and landing on his feet.