𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐬|𝟎𝟐

Amaya Marie Clark|20

𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺

Pulling up  the kickback there were people standing all around the porch and out in the front yard.

Getting out the car, I grabbed my stuff before locking and checking because the people can steal out in the open.

It stunk like weed,perfume and more weed. They were blasting music and we walked to the back where there was a barbecue and some other stuff.

"Let's go get drinks first." Nia said yelling over true music before dragging us thru a big crowd. When we got to the kitchen it was a bit clear and there was a bunch of drink all on the counter tops with niggas just standing around.

I grabbed the stack of cups and chose one in the middle before mixing up a strawberry lemonade and styling it with a cherry.

"Girl you styling your drink like a bartender." Ryan said making me laugh.

"As I should." Ain't nobody gone drink straight liquor.

"Ryan, Maya come say hello to Mike." Nia said pulling our hands into the living room.

There were sofas spread out with niggas laying on them with girl on their hips who was recording themselves or just looking around.

"Baby you remember my home girls Ryan and Maya?" She said sitting on his lap.

"Shit how y'all doing." He said nodding at both of us with low eyes.

We sat down and started talking to some random people before I got a text message from my brother telling me to come pick him up.

Telling the girls, I got up and walked out the house before starting my and driving off with concern in my chest.

————————————ꕥ✿ꕥ—————————

When I got to his location, I saw him lying on bench with his face all covered in bruises and blood running down his nose.

"Bryant what the fuck is wrong with you?" I said scared.

"Soccer practice got messy and I couldn't see for a bit so I had to call you because if I called mama she woulda had a heart attack  before getting here." He says nonchalant.

"Well you gotta tell her if you can't see." I said before helping him up.

"And what do you mean 'messy'?" I asked.

"The ball got blasted in my face." He said.

"Are you bein foreal."

"Can we just go I'm hungry." He said getting in the backseat.

"Do your seatbelt." I said turning the car on.

"Chill."

"I am chill because if this car get turnt over you dying not me." I said whilst purposefully jerking the car making him hit his head of the seat.