Chapter 1

There is one thing you have to know.
We all have our own storys of life. We all have our past life. And we all gain experience to guide us safely through life.
I have my own story too. But it's a little bit different and hard to understand. But I'll try to tell you it. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the day of my birth. The inhabitants of our kingdom were excited when they heard of the news. But they didn't know that the child who was born, was quite different than they imagined. My parents, the King and Queen were quite shocked when they saw me, when I first opened my eyes. My eyes, that was the point. They looked like snow. No pupil. No spark of color. Only cold, white eyes. A girl with very light blonde, almost white hair. They named me Hera. The girl, born with a diamond heart.

The time passed, to be exact, 6 years passed.
A new member of our royal family was born. My little sister, Cree. She was normal, fortuately. We had a lot of fun together and I showed her my powers. Like create snow and ice, playing with water and fire and much more.

Few more years passed and I turned 12. I was so happy but I didn't know that the day will end very badly.
Mobs attacked our Kingdom. Zombies, Spiders, Skeletons and Creppers surrounded us. There were too many. Creepers blowed up houses. Zombies, Skeletons and Spiders attacked the people.
My father tried his best to protect us just as my mother. But it was too late as our castle collapsed and my partents were buried by the stone blocks.

It was quiet.

I opened my eyes. It was dark. I held my 6 years old sister close in my arms. She was alive but also unconcious. I sighed of relive tried to be strong but I was to weak and saw everything blurred. Then I heard strange voises. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, I saw few Villagers standing in front of me.

I looked at my sister and passed out.