🛣Sidewalk Rule🛣

Comincia dall'inizio

"Yayyy! Now I have my possible Hiccup and Toothless!"

"What do you mean 'possible Hiccup'?" He asks me.

"Well... people on Twitter are having a whole debate on who should play Hiccup in the live action movie and everyone is saying it should be you."(this was actually happening and he agrees with us)

"I would make a pretty good dragon trainer wouldn't I?" He asks.

"Oh hell. Yes."

We then walk our way over to the stuffing machine and stuff our new little pals. I immediately hugged Toothless once he was done and he was perfect. We went over to the accessories and Aidan picked out a little red bowtie for his moose.

"Alright what're you gonna name him?" I ask Aidan as we stare at his moose's new adoption certificate.

"Hmmm... how about... Howie!" He says, typing his new name on the certificate.

"Alright move over. Time to scan my new child."

I scanned Toothless' little tag to register him and just put his name as Toothless since that was the name he came with. We print out our certificates and walk toward the cash register.

"Hi did you guys find everything ok?" The cashier asks us as we put Howie and Toothless on the counter. We hummed in agreement.
"Ok do you guys want a bag or the house?"

"The house!" I say.

"Two houses please." Aidan says, getting his credit card ready. I've learned to stop fighting with him about paying for me.

"Ok and your total is... $66.49."

Aidan then hands the cashier his card to be swiped and registered through the cash register. Once we finish paying, we grab our little house boxes and start leaving.

When we get outside, I immediately give Aidan a loving kiss as if to say 'thank you'. He gladly returns the favor of a loving kiss; taking a breath of air once we pull away.

"Your welcome darling." He says.

We then start walking down the street heading to the car when Aidan grabs my belt loop and pulls me to the other side of him, making me walk on the inner part of the sidewalk closer to the buildings. I look at him with a confused glance.

"What?" I ask him.

"The lady isn't supposed to walk closer to traffic." He says.

"Wha- why?"

"The man always has to walk closer to traffic to keep his lady safe."

I look at him with a blushing expression at the thought of him wanting to keep me safe even if I'm the farthest away from danger.

"It's the sidewalk rule darling... you'll get used to it by the time we're married."
____________________________________

~

♡A/N♡~
Yall it is 5:30 in the morning rn! I woke up at 3 due to a night terror and I can't fall back asleep! And I have to get up for school in 30 minutes!!!😫 This fucking sucks! Also I woke up to 7k reads!? Like goodmorning!? It's been four fucking days since I hit 6k! What happened!? Ahhhh I fucking love you guys sm!!!! Time for your Daily Dose of Aidan:

♡A/N♡~Yall it is 5:30 in the morning rn! I woke up at 3 due to a night terror and I can't fall back asleep! And I have to get up for school in 30 minutes!!!😫 This fucking sucks! Also I woke up to 7k reads!? Like goodmorning!? It's been four fucki...

I'm SPEECHLESS!!! He looks so fine!!!! I can't wait for his new album!!

Feeling generous so here's another one😁 alright I love you all and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night

Feeling generous so here's another one😁 alright I love you all and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night. Bye my lovelies and thank you again for 7k reads❤😚