The Feast

The sound of water splashing echoed through the halls outside of Kiana and Daemon's bed-chamber, as did the heated moans that followed. Kiana was thankful that Alicent had gifted them chambers not fitting of their station, near to the kitchens, far away from the listening ears of the Greens. It made it far easier for her to fuck her husband, who had disturbed her bath some minutes before, his eyes brimming with lust. Kiana ran her fingernails over his muscular back as she continued riding him underneath the bathwater, his own hands gripping her thighs hard enough to leave marks. She rolled her hips at a sinful pace, a sly smirk crossing her lips when she heard the groan she elicited from Daemon. He had been concerned about hurting her or their unborn child if he fucked her, but he found no issue with allowing his wife to ride him at her own pace. Their lips crashed together, both their chests heaving as Daemon's hands moved to her hips, his restraint being gnawed away more every second. Soon he was tilting his hips up to meet her thrusts, driving into her wet folds which tightened around his length. Pleasure was building within him, and when Kiana leant down to run her tongue over his neck, the chill that went down his spine was almost enough to have him spilling his seed within her. The thought of putting another babe inside her was what finally pushed him over the edge, his arms wrapping around her as he released. Kiana continued riding him through the aftershocks, enjoying the way he had slumped against her.

"And where...did you learn to ride a man like that, Little Flame?" Daemon panted, pressing his lips to her shoulder, still clutching her close to him.

"I was taught well by my husband and his sordid ways" Kiana grinned, pulling herself off his cock.

"Did you find your release?" Daemon questioned, looking up at her.

"I am quite content with watching you" Kiana replied, as Daemon reached up to run his thumb over her lips.

"And I won't be content until I have you screaming my name so loud our dear Queen can hear it from her chambers" Daemon stated, making Kiana giggle.

"Well, then husband...how do you want me?" Kiana smirked, standing up from the bathwater, in all her naked glory.

"It's dangerous to tempt a dragon" Daemon murmured, his lustful eyes trailing over every inch of her pale skin as she sat down on their silk sheets.

"I would not dream of it, my Prince..." Kiana trailed off, opening her legs, displaying herself openly for her husband.

In a matter of seconds, Daemon had all but thrown himself out of the bathtub and was on his knees in front of Kiana, his tongue between her dripping folds. One of Kiana's hands moved to grip his white hair, while the other clutched at the sheets behind her to keep her upright. Daemon's feverish tongue lapped at her faster and faster, as Kiana felt pleasure coiling in her stomach, having been close ever since her husband finished inside her.

"Daemon... oh, fuck! " Kiana cried, as she felt his tongue flick against her clit.

Daemon used his hands to spread her legs apart further, feeling how she had begun grinding down on his face, losing herself in her pleasure. She let out a sharp moan when he suddenly replaced his tongue with two fingers, easily slipping into her slick folds, and curling them inside expertly. With his tongue lapping at her clit at a maddening pace, she was soon spilling over his face, falling back against the sheets as she cried out his name. She squirmed as he continued kissing her most intimate area as she came down, taking everything she had to offer him.

"We should go...the feast...it will be held soon..." Kiana stuttered, from where she was slumped on the bed, toes curling as Daemon's tongue kept up his relentless pace.

"I already have my feast" Daemon smirked, pulling one of her thighs over his shoulders, before continuing his work.

==========================