Only you

At home i got a bath and walked around with a towel around my body and my hair.I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some yogurt, put it in a bowl and ate it slowly. Klaus walked downstairs wearing the same thing.
"well, this was unexpected" Klaus laughed.
i laughed along.
Five teleported next to us.
"Jesus" Klaus was surprised.
"where are your clothes?" Five asked me and Klaus.
me and Klaus shrugged.
"well go get dressed will you" five ordered us.
me and klaus laughed and i teleported away to my room and klaus put his head phones on and danced up the stairs slowly.
i could hear the front door open slowly.
i ignored it thinking it was just Luther or something. Until i heard gun shots. i finished getting ready and quickly teleported down stairs. Everyone was in the house in different rooms but i saw Cha Cha and Hazel walking around with there masks on.
"shit" i shouted as they pointed there gun at me.
they started shooting at me. i teleported behind them and kicked them to the floor.
"you little bitch!" Cha-Cha yelled in pain. They got back up slowly and shot at me again.
Hazel hit his gun on the side of my head and i fell back in pain. Vanya walked through the door slowly.
"hello? guys?" she said clueless.
"Vanya, run!" i yelled as Hazel and Cha Cha shot at her. She got away in time before getting shot.
Diego came down the stairs and threw his knife and hit Hazel in the arm.
"Fuck!" He held his arm tightly.
i got back up and tried to strangle him. he picked me up and threw me across the floor.
"is that it?" i winked and teleported in front of Cha Cha. i hit her across the face and kicked her in the leg powerfully. she fought back quickly. Five teleported next to me and put his tie around Cha Cha's neck. he pulled it tightly and made sure she couldn't breathe. Hazel hit five across the head so i put my arm out and made his ears ring loudly. he put his hands on his head and knelt to the floor slowly.
Cha Cha got the tie off her and flipped five over. She walked over to me and began punching me. i stopped her fist and punched her with my other hand. Allison came down the stairs and ran down another set of stairs down to the kitchen.Me and Diego followed her quickly. Five teleported next to us as we stepped down the last step and into the kitchen.
"shit" i held my arm where it was bleeding.
five held my arm trying to rip some of his top to stop the bleeding.
"what is happening!" Diego shouted at us.
"Look, the best thing for you to do is just don't ask any questions" Five snapped.
"Jesus" Allison whispered to herself.
Cha Cha ran down the stairs and started with Allison. Allison bitched slapped her and Cha Cha did the same back. Diego threw a knife in her leg so cha cha began walking back up the stairs. Diego threw another knife in her back before she turned the corner.
i teleported after her.
"Soph!" five yelled after me.
i ignored him and stabbed her again. Cha Cha stabbed me in my chest and i fell down the stairs.
"shit shit shit" i tried to breathe properly.
"Soph, shit, help!" five ran over to me.
"only you..." Allison got cut off.