~ End? ~ Ch.24 ~

S ○ "Please tell me what on Earth you were thinking going back into Dream's base like that Nicole."

N ○ "Uh.. I wanted to see you.."

S ○ "Seeing me is not worth risking your life Nicole."

N ○ "It is to me.."

S ○ "Cute, but no, you need to go back home right now."

N ○ "Can't we stay and hang out for just a little while?"

S ○ "Nicole."

N ○ Please."

Sapnap sighed, he couldn't deny that he wanted to.

S ○ "Alright Fine, but only for a few minutes, okay? It's not safe."

N ○ "Thank you so much Sapnap."

Nicole smiled and leaned over to hug Sapnap, he hugged her back, making sure to be gentle.

N ○ "I've missed you."

S ○ "Well I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss you too."

Nicole's smile grew wider and she began to make her hug tighter.

Sapnap grabbed her arms and pulled them away a bit, not wanting Nicole to hurt herself.

S ○ "Be careful please, Nicole."

N ○ "Um, sorry Sapnap." 

Nicole inched away from him, with the thought that he didn't want her to touch him.

Sapnap pulled her back towards himself gently, making eye contact with her.

S ○ "I don't want you to leave Nicole, I just don't want you to hurt yourself anymore."

Nicole quietly giggled at Sapnap's concern.

Sapnap smiled and moved his face towards Nicole's.

S ○ "May I?"

N ○ "Of course."

Nicole continued her quiet laughter until Sapnap pressed his lips against hers softly, pulling her even closer.

Nicole could feel Sapnap's heartbeat against her own as their lips stayed pressed together.

They stayed like this for a few seconds before Sapnap pulled away, smiling warmly at Nicole.

Nicole smiled back at him and threw herself forward to hug him again, more carefully this time.

Sapnap put his hand into her hair, playing around with the strands.

Nicole wished she could spend the rest of her life living this very moment.

A shout from the distance pulled Nicole away from her thoughts, and ruined the peace of the moment.

She spun around and saw Wilbur on top of a hill, looking towards her.

W  ○ "Nicole?!"

Wilbur ran down the hill towards them and drew his sword, pointing it to Sapnap's neck.

W ○ "Get away from her!"

S ○ "Woah, woah, calm down!"

W ○ "What are you doing to her, huh?! You stole her, you're going to take her back to Dream!"

N ○ "Wilbur, stop, I went to him, he hasn't done anything wrong."

W ○ "What?! Nicole you're crazy! Come back home right now!"

Nicole opened her mouth to respond to Wilbur, but was stopped by her own aggressive coughing.

W ○ "Nicole?"