The table fell into stunned silence. Felix, Jeongin, and Seungmin sat in shock, exchanging incredulous glances before turning back to the trio.

Eventually, Felix found his voice, "I'm floored. But when I think about it, it's not entirely surprising. You all are immensely talented and fully deserve this opportunity."

Seungmin chimed in, "Absolutely. There's no doubt in my mind that you'll find success."

Jeongin added, "I agree. You all are destined for stardom."

Changbin, visibly touched, responded, "Wow, guys, thank you. Hearing words of encouragement like these really makes a difference."

Suddenly, tears welled up in Jisung's eyes, "This means so much...We've only been trainees for a month, but it's already so taxing. When you hear this kind of support, though, it reminds you that all the hard work is worth it."

Minho, seeing Jisung's emotional state, wrapped an arm around him, providing comfort amidst the emotional revelation.

Felix's gaze landed on Changbin, his smile tinged with a hint of melancholy, "You chose to keep this a secret because of me, didn't you?"

Changbin hesitated, his silence conveying more than words ever could. But then, he gave a small nod.

"I'm sorry... I was an asshole," Felix admitted, his voice barely audible. Abruptly, he stood up and exited the cafeteria, leaving a stunned silence in his wake.

The remaining friends turned their attention to Changbin, their expressions a mix of disapproval and concern.

Taken aback, Changbin defensively asked, "What? It's the truth!"

Their gazes remained unwavering.

Minho, breaking the silence, said, "Yes, it's true. We're not asking you to apologize, but it might be nice if you comforted him a bit. He's your friend now and clearly troubled by this."

Changbin sighed heavily, pondering over his words, "Should I go find him?"

His friends collectively nodded, prompting him to take action.

"Alright," Changbin finally agreed, sounding somewhat defeated.

Minho, ever the observant one, suggested, "You'll likely find him at the stadium. He always retreats there when he needs some solitude at school."

With a curt nod of thanks, Changbin grabbed his backpack and left the cafeteria, his mission clear – to seek out Felix and clear the air between them.

Upon reaching the stadium, Changbin found Felix exactly where Minho had predicted. He was seated, staring blankly into the distance, seemingly lost in thought. Taking a deep breath, Changbin approached him and took a seat beside Felix.

Felix, roused from his contemplation, turned to face Changbin, "I'm sorry," he began, his voice tinged with regret, "I shouldn't have stormed out like that. I know you were right... I was acting like an asshole. I can't figure out why I felt the need to bolt from the cafeteria."

Changbin, choosing his words carefully, responded, "You bolted because you're not the same person anymore. At least not to us. You care about what happened in the past when you weren't as considerate."

Felix looked at Changbin, his eyes wide in surprise, "Do you really think I'm not an asshole anymore?"

Changbin met his gaze confidently and said, "Of course not. You literally gave us your car, Felix. I find it hard to imagine any asshole capable of such a generous act."

Felix managed a small smile at Changbin's words, "Thank you... for saying that." His voice was barely a whisper, yet it carried a weight of sincerity that left no room for doubt.

In a moment of unexpected vulnerability, Felix reached out, gently taking Changbin's hand in his own. The action was intimate, almost too intimate for a public setting, but Changbin allowed it. The warmth of Felix's hand enveloping his was oddly comforting.

"I'm really proud of you, you know," Felix began, his voice soft yet earnest. "You've accomplished something monumental without any external support. It's just you guys, your natural talent, and the fruit of your relentless efforts."

Felix paused for a moment, his gaze falling on their interlocked hands before meeting Changbin's eyes again. "You're top students at school, and I have no doubt that you're among the best in JYPE. It's simply amazing."

The warmth in Felix's voice stirred a curious sensation in Changbin's chest. It was a mix of gratitude, surprise, and something he couldn't quite put his finger on.

"I wish..." Felix hesitated, carefully choosing his words. "I wish you would let me support you too."

Changbin looked at Felix, perplexed. "Why?" he asked, genuinely curious about Felix's sudden change of demeanor.

Felix wanted to blurt out the truth. He wanted to tell Changbin that he had grown to like him, maybe more than he should. But he hesitated, fearing that it might be too soon. That his confession might startle Changbin, making him retreat into his shell, shutting Felix out completely. He decided to tread lightly, not wanting to push Changbin away.

"That's just how I feel," he said instead, offering Changbin a small, sincere smile.

Changbin nodded, appreciating Felix's honesty, "Thanks, Felix." His words were simple, but they carried a weight of gratitude that Felix couldn't ignore. It wasn't a declaration of shared feelings, but it was a step, and for now, that was enough for Felix.

As they started to walk back towards the school building, Changbin found his gaze drifting towards Felix. There was an inherent beauty to Felix, he was still sad with his eyes glistening moistly under the sunlight and his lips puckered as if on the verge of shedding tears. Changbin found himself captivated by this sight, an inexplicable urge to kiss those pouting lips welling up within him. But he decided to tread carefully, given the personal nature of the act.

"Can I come over today?" Changbin asked, his voice barely louder than a whisper.

Felix's face lit up instantly at the question. A wide grin spread across his face, his eyes sparkling with delight. "That's the first time you've asked on your own!" he exclaimed, his joy evident in his voice.

Changbin rolled his eyes playfully. "Then you better agree quickly."

"Of course, you can," Felix said, his grin never fading. "But I want a teaser!"

A teaser? Changbin looked at Felix, his brows furrowed in confusion.

As they were about to exit the stadium, Felix suddenly pulled Changbin into a pathway under the bleachers. Felix stopped at a spot hidden from prying eyes, turned to Changbin and placed his hands on Changbin's shoulders. "I'm waiting," Felix said, his voice barely a whisper. His lips were slightly parted in anticipation, and Changbin's heart pounded in response.

Without a second thought, Changbin placed his hand on the back of Felix's neck, pulling him closer. He leaned in, pressing their lips together in a gentle, unhurried kiss. The world seemed to stand still as they melted into each other. The school bell ringing brought them back to reality. As Changbin pulled away, Felix let out a soft whimper, reaching out to draw him back in.

Chuckling, Changbin gently pushed Felix away. "Don't whine. That's how teasers work," he said, a teasing lilt in his voice. Felix looked at him, still dazed and lost in the afterglow of their kiss.

"I need to get to class," Changbin announced, his voice soft but firm.

"Then go," Felix managed to say, his voice a whisper. "Or I can't promise to behave myself."

With a final giggle, Changbin turned and walked away, leaving Felix alone under the stadium, still in a state of blissful shock.