Chapter 81 - 90

ঞChapter 81 [Two more in one]

    In Uncle An's narration, everyone probably knows the origin of this thing.

    The place where the old man's hometown is located is an ancient capital, and there are countless ancient tombs of various sizes. When the local villagers were not familiar with the relevant laws, it rained, plowed the land, opened up wasteland... as long as they dug up antiques, they would sell them privately. Of course, this is an act expressly prohibited by the state. Once caught, you can be fined or jailed.

    However, Uncle An's family is honest and responsible, and they have never done these things. The villagers will not go if they ask him to go. But cultural relic dealers don't know this. They often knock on the doors of local villagers from door to door, and then come to ask if they have any treasures in their hands.     Around the 1980s, a cultural relic dealer knocked on the door of Uncle An's house. At first, the other party just used tea as an excuse, and did not mention the purchase of "goods". Therefore, even though Old Man An saw that this person was probably a businessman, he didn't take the initiative to drive him away.     Unexpectedly, the businessman took a fancy to the bowl the old man gave him to drink.     When the other party asked if the bowl could be brought to him, it was convenient to ask for water on the way. Uncle An wanted to agree, but his wife was shrewd, so she refused immediately, and asked him to leave after drinking the water with an excuse.     After closing the door, Uncle An realized, what is the trafficker asking for water for? There must be something wrong with this bowl!     With the trafficker's attention, they closed the door and took a closer look, and suddenly found that the blue broken bowl was indeed different. It has a bluish color and a thick bowl, which is different from other bowls in terms of color and shape.     In the past, when the family was poor, the dowries were usually worthless things for daily use. This bowl was also a dowry gift from his wife from home. Although they are just farmers, they are influenced by the local culture and know the truth of "golden and prosperous antiques in troubled times". Since then, the wife has locked up the bowl and put it on the shelf, hoping to take it out and sell it when needed.     This is the wife's dowry. If the wife doesn't speak, he has the right to ignore it.

    The husband and wife have been farming all their lives, and although they are not rich, they can still eat and drink safely. My son is also promising, has been admitted to university, and is now working in the county. According to their original plan, this bowl is intended to be used when their son gets married and buys a house in the future.

    It's a pity that the accident came suddenly. Uncle An's wife had an emergency. After being sent to the hospital for examination, it was found to be cancer.

    The huge amount of medical treatment has brought enormous pressure to this ordinary family. Uncle Ann's son knew that he had this thing at home, so he decided to sell it to exchange money for his mother's medical treatment.

    Who can sell it to?

    Uncle An once took it to the antique fair, but those people offered it either hundreds or thousands of dollars, or he said it was a fake.

    How could it be fake? In the past, cultural relic dealers traveled all over the world, and they saw so many good things. If they were fake, why did they make tricks?

    But after bumping into walls many times, Uncle An's son also had doubts about the authenticity of the things.

    If it is true, how could the cultural relics dealers just walk away and stop trying to buy it back? But in those days, the good things in those people's hands were gone, and it was not impossible to not care about such a little thing.