Chapter 21 - 30

ঞChapter 21 He Must Pay The Price

    Just as Kan Zhi guessed, it was Xiang Ming who was behind the scenes.

    "At first I didn't understand why Motian Capital wanted to mess with you. After some inquiries, I found out that Motian Capital has shares in Xiang Ming's entertainment company." Kan Zhi raised her eyebrows: "Xiang Ming is so capable, let the

    company's shareholders give you money." He's in his early years?"

    Seeing Kan Zhi's mocking "I didn't expect him to be so good" expression, Chen Yaozu was speechless for a moment.

    Is that guy really the boyfriend you used to love to die for? ? ?

    It is said that men are big pigs, you will also become very fast!

    Chen Yaozu shook his head while suppressing the emotion in his heart.

    "It's not the shareholder, it's the shareholder's daughter, Li Tianjiao, the daughter of Motian Capital."

    He didn't point too deeply, for fear that Kan Zhi's mood would be unstable.

    It was only a few days after Xiang Ming and Kan Zhi broke up, and he was able to find a woman to help him out. It's hard to say that this relationship only existed after they broke up.

    Of course Kan Zhi understood what he meant.

    "Sure enough." She looked as expected.

    She thought of this question when she first wore it.

    The original owner never told Xiang Ming about her family's financial situation, but Xiang Ming knew that she had two older brothers, so the youngest daughter of the hostess might not get much from the family.

    From some remaining memories, Kan Zhi can tell that Xiang Ming is a wild and utilitarian person.

    The original owner fantasizes every day that after Xiang Ming realizes his dream, he will marry her back home. She will take care of him wholeheartedly as a housewife, and the two will have a pair of lovely babies.

    But she never knew how he would willingly announce a woman who was not helpful to Xiang Ming's career, or even a drag on her career.

    Innocent.

    Why does he look like he knows everything in his chest again!

    Chen Yaozu was really convinced, now that he is so awake in the world, why did he feel like his brain was flooded with water before.

    "...Do you know they are related?"

    He almost wrote "You love him so much that you are willing to wear a cuckold" written on his face.

    Kan Zhi explained: "I didn't know it before, but I just had this kind of speculation in the past two days."

    Even if it wasn't her before, she didn't want others to misunderstand that she was generous enough to give birth to relics.

    "Okay." Chen Yaozu pondered for a moment, and asked hesitantly: "What are you going to do, this matter can't just be left alone."

    He was too afraid that Kan Zhi would miss his old relationship, and planned to let Xiang Ming go.

    If that's the case, he really wants to change artists, whoever can take him.

    "Of course not." Kan Zhi propped his chin with his right hand, and squinted his eyes: "He has to pay the price."