"Prez and you guys look for something to cover the window. Cheong-san and Joon-Yeong look for something that can help absorb urine to use as a toilet."

They all started finding stuff to use, Naeun was with Miyeon trying to find paper or anything to cover the window.

Others tried to move some lockers to shield the area they were gonna use.
When they were done Suhyeok was the first one to use it.

Then Naeun decided too, just incase. But Joon-Woo was in the way so she pushed him before he could enter.

After most of them went to the bathroom, they started talking about some random stuff and Naeun was standing besides Nam-Ra.

That's when Dae-su came out, it stank badly and others out their hand on their nose to close out the smell.

"Damn it, just stay inside." Suhyeok said covering his nose. "Does it smell?" Dae-su asked and they all noded but Joon-Yeong came out rushing.

"Stop overreacting. It doesn't smell." Dae-su told them while Joon-Yeong tried to breath from the window.

"There's no one there, there are no lights at the stores and apartments. They all either fled or died." Nam-Ra said.

"What are you saying?" On-Jo asked her confused. "Im saying no one will come save us."

"Don't be so pessimistic." Joon-Yeong stated. "Don't you know my mom? She would've torn the school apart looking for me, but she isn't here."

"What do you want to do?" Ji-min asked with a glare on her face. "She's just pointing out the facts." Joon-Woo answered for Nam-Ra.

"We all know no one's coming. Let's discuss what we're gonna do." Ji-min then said but On-Jo spoke.

"We have to wait to be rescued. We shouldn't leave safety and go somewhere dangerous."

"What if no one comes?" Naeun asked staring at On-Jo who was sitting, Naeun was tired of hearing their hope.

On-Jo turned her head quickly to Naeun's direction. "We haven't waited that long yet." She simply said.

"Then how much longer? Do you want to wait till we die?" Naeun was offended, she had low patience and she hated the wait.

"No. Im saying let's wait for as long as we can, we can't go out right now anyways."

"It's probably because it's night time. Im sure someone will come in the morning. There's alot of choppers flying around" Suhyeok stopped but then continued.

"Let's wait until morning." He ended it and they waited for a bit before Joon-Yeong held his breath and went inti the bathroom.

"Fuck this." Naeun mumbled stomping her foot in rage. "What?" Miyeon asked in confusion getting others attention.

"I hate waiting, this is hell." Naeun walked over to the corner of the room and sat down, she hoped she could fall asleep.

"What happened to her?" Dae-su asked seeing her state, they have never seen Naeun like this only Joon-Woo and Miyeon.

Morning

N

aeun was sleeping peacefully when she heard yelling. "Hey, Cheong-san!" On-Jo said as he was stepping on the window frame.

"Stop being so stubborn, get down." Naeun said waving her arm while she was squinting her eyes from the sun.

"The teachers office is two rooms across and one floor down." He said as he was looking at Naeun. Naeun stood up and walked to the window.