|008|

She finished and Hyo-Ryung pulled her in for a hug, but she refused

She finished and Hyo-Ryung pulled her in for a hug, but she refused. They couldn't really talk or anything, it was just silent.

"Hey, i don't know if i should say this-"
"Then don't." Wu-Jin said smacking Suhyeok who spoke in the stomach.

"Doesn't anyone else have to go to the bathroom?" He said and Joon-Yeong lifted his head from the desk.

"Is it just me?" Suhyeok asked and Dae-su raised his hand and spoke.
"Me too." "We have to go too, but we can't go out." Hyo-Ryung then said.

It went a while and they had been talking about going to the bathroom.
"Why are you blaming me? Suhyeok is the one who brought it up."

Dae-su countinued. "It's not a crime to need to poop." "It's not a crime but-" Wu-Jin started talking but he got cut off.

"But what? Don't you need to go?"
Dae-su asked. "Yes i do but i don't need to poop."Wu-Jin stated.

"Cheong-san what about you?" Dae-su asked him. "I don't need to poop either." He answered.

"Don't yiu need to go?" He asked Hyo-Ryung. "Why are you asking me?" "Why are you snapping at me?"
"What are we supposed to do? We can't go out anyway."

Dae-su sighed and stood up. "How about you? Naeun." "I don't need to." Naeun shook her head.

"Joon-Woo? Miyeon?" "I have to but not poop." Joon-Woo answered and Miyeon nodded.

"I have an idea." Dae-su said and walked up to the window.

"First, boys and girls will take turns."
"Where?" "Here." He answered Hyo-Ryung, they all looked dumbfounded at him.

"Cut it out." Cheong-san spoke.
"why? Girls can wait there while the guys can pee out the window."

"What about poop?" Wu-Jin asked.
"Poop, well you can pull down your pants and hang out the window."

He started demonstrating how and he hung on the window frame just inside.

"You see? Like you're taking a dump on the edge of the cliff." "What reaction is he hoping for?" Some students said.

"But someone has to hold you incase you fall." "This is kinda smart." Joon-Woo said to Dae-su's idea.

"How will you wipe?" Joon-Yeong asked. "We can wipe each other."
That's when everyone fell out of this idea.

"Do you want to wipe each other?" Naeun asked Joon-Woo and he regretted accepting Dae-su's idea.
"Let's just hold it, if the rescuer come-"

"It'll take a while for them to come, it might be the same outside of the school.

I don't know how long we'll be here but my dad said you have to seperate the bathroom from where you sleep if you're ever isolated." On-Jo said.

"Where can we make a bathroom and how?" Ji-min asked a bit suspicious of the idea. "Over there." On-Jo said pointing out to the recording room.