Now tae is standing infront of kook apartment, he bite his lips harshly ,he went inside but found none make him feel very bad..

He then went to bangtan apartment where everyone is staying, when he get in ,his heart beating like a train..so his bun was here..

Before he took further steps, he heard a cute giggle made him stop in his track..he look at four years old girl, walking holding jimin pinky finger ,

Tae heart was stop for a second when he look at the baby face , carbon copy of him, he didn't even take one second to think what is happening....

??:: Appa...appa..( giggle while showing tae direction )

bangtan boys look at tae and get shock, they feel so happy....

Tae breath hitch ,when..

??:: Hyungie..( soft )

Tae  turn towards his world ,his life , his everything standing there while tears rolling from his eyes...

Both are stand in the same place ,no one speaking..thats when tae eyes filled with tears and drop by drop tears rolling from his eyes make mrs.kim smile....

Tae:: bu..n ( choke )

Tae dropped himself on the floor and cried  loudly , he let out the emotion which he was suppress for four years..
Kook run to tae and hug him tightly ,who return the same ,..

Tae:: i..am sorry ( hiccup ).bun.please forgive me..

Jk:: why are you asking sorry.. hyung. I know how my hyung is suffered..( nuzzling his face in tae chest )

Both are crying hardly, tae kiss his bun all over the face again and again..he pull him for a hard kiss and bite his lips harshly, but kook didn't stop him, he knows how is hyungie is suffer..

Tae is eating his bun lips who let his hyung do anything...after few minutes, tae back off and cup his face..

Tae::your  hyung missed you...( Sob ) so much ( red cheeks )

Jk::your bunny also missed you so much. ( Happy tears )

Tae pull jk into his embrace tightly who kept his head on tae hard chest..

Both are stayed like that for twenty minutes, no one is disturbed them..

But that cute little tiger had enough..

??:: Eomma ,appa no..luv..me ( teary eyes )

When tae lifted his head hearing her baby voice..

Jk:: taegukie come here( she slowly took duck walk make tae chcukled and sit on tae lap, who look at  her with heart eyes )

GK:: ap.pa..meanie ( pout )

Tae laughed and kisses his daughter cheeks multiple times..

Tae:: my princess ( hug her tightly , who burried his face in his appa chest ) is my princess sleepy..( caresses her Hair )

Gukk shook his head , and said.

GK:: nu.if i sleep ,you vanis..h( tae heart break , jk wipe tae tears and smile )

Tae:: appa promise you, hereafter i won't leave you and eomma ..( hold her pinky finger )

GK:: really ( yawned )

Tae smiled and told her to sleep..she peacefully sleep in his appa arms..

Tae turn towards kook and asked...

Tae:: shall i asked you something.??( Jk nodded ) why didn't you move on??

Jk smiled and replied..

Jk:: why should I move on, when i already belongs to you ,with mind and body..( tae stare at jk )

Tae::will you marry me ??

Jk::i..( before he completes )

Tae:: i don't need your permission, your mine anyways...( Jk hit tae lightly and kissed his cheeks )

They sit on the floor ,gukk is sleeping on tae laps ,jk is sleeping on tae shoulder..tae is admiring his both babies.....

Bangtan boys and Mrs.kim alredy left to give them some privacy.....

Tae kissed gukk cheeks and turn towards kook ,

Tae:: i love you my bun..

Jk:: love you too my world ( mumble )

Tae smiled and kissed his lips..

________________end__________________

Vote and comment.....

If anyone wants special episode then comment me, and if i get good number of  comments ,them i will update special episode....