08 ── NAMELESS EMOTION

Start from the beginning

Groaning one last time y/n then ran after the bunny hero who was impatiently waiting at the elevator. Once you took a step into the elevator Mirko then started to press aggressively on the close door button.

'This girl's really all business about her stupid hero work...'

───

y/n played with their slightly thinner bands that wrapped around their wrists tightly. While in the elevator Mirko had switched out y/n's nullifying bands with ones that were thinner and less restricting. They were new bands that slowed down and weakened ones quirk. 

It's probably been what, an hour? Yet y/n still hasn't seen one villain in sight with Mirko.
"You said you'd be beating crime in the ass by this time, yet no crime is in sight." y/ n mumbled with a teasing smirk playing on their lips.

Mirko groaned and waved to another child that seemed to idolized her. "Usually but seems like crime ain't up and early today..." Mirko grumbled while her leg started to twitch from anticipation.

y/n held in a laugh at the annoying hero whom was looking up at their figure with blazing red eyes. "This is why I don't have interns...at all." Mirko sighed but was cut short as a shriek pierced through the silence. Mirko immediately hopped quickly toward the shrieking and booming that was happening a couple streets down, y/n activated their quirk and slowly made their way to the way too loud booming and shrieking for almost seven in the morning. Once y/n arrived they find Mirko kicking some sort of mutated villain around, said villain shrieked in pain as it held bags of overloading money in its grasp.

Mirko huffed and landed another powerful kick down onto the antecubital fossa of the villain which made it drop the bags of money. She landed behind the villain once it doubled down in pain, holding its arm due to it probably being fractured or broken now. Another villain popped out of a broken wall that led to the bank. He had wild neon pink hair and shark like teeth, he was muscular and had a knife as his hand. He whispered shit under his breath before running over to a civilian and taking them hostage.

The middle aged lady gasped and cried out as the villain put his arm up to her throat, the knife pressed right up to the front of her throat, civilians gasped and yelled for help as the villain started to threaten to kill the lady.

Mirko scowled at the hero and started to pounce toward the pink headed robber. The mutated villain quickly used its uninjured arm to reach and pull at Mirko's bunny ears. Mirko screeched but immediately punched at the arm with all her force until it let her go, Mirko quickly kicked left and right then tried to pass the mutated villain but all attempts were deemed useless as the mutated villain used it's quirk to make it grow bigger like a giant.

"Y/N GO OVER AND HELP THE CIVILIANS AND STOP STANDING AROUND LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT!" Mirko hollered as she continued to kick and punch at the muscly and humongous villain in front of her.

y/n bit their lip as people's eyes started to stare at them pleaily, quietly begging for the teen to help. y/n mentally groaned to themselves but jogged over to where the villain was standing with the lady in his grasp. The villain's bright yellow eyes bore at y/n and then smirked.
"Well well well~ an intern I see! Bunny hero usually never has those around here..." He cooed and then pressed the knife harder against the ladies neck, making her whine in more pain.

"Just let the damn lady go and this will all be over..." y/n glowered and stepped closer, making the villain step back.

"HA! You really suck at this!...wait...are you that bitch from the sports festival?" His grin widened as he realized who they were.