The Unknown

War? Is that even a thing here?

We could see them moving, Eva and I had nothing to do but watch, watch them run, watch them move, watch them preparing. But.... preparing for what? I asked Eva.

She responded with a low "I don't know Ana"

They were cold, stone cold. Their equipment wasn't even compared to the english. Their wool clothes wouldn't stop them from freezing.

"Ana, I need you to go look for something" said Eva

"But we are on lockdown" said Ana

"I know, but we have no more food here, you have to get some from the storage" said Eva

Ana scoffed, putting on her clothes as she opened the door and ran out, the day was cold and the ground was muddy. She walked through the neighbours house, trying not to be seen by the troops.

Stealth was important, what would the big men do if they catched her. She didn't want to find out. Movement was rapid, moving like a ninja through the sloppy grounds of the place. She reached the storage, a house with two big doors, it looked like a barn. It was public but the town's civilians shared all the food.

Her steps stopped, her heart asswell. She tried to open the doors and the metal chain fell, the clank sound didnt take time to attract a team of troops.

"Hey! Que haces!" Said the troops

"What? Im sorry im sorry" said Ana, now cornered up and scared

"Gringa estupida!" Said the men, grabbing her from the arms and taking her to a house in the middle of the town

It was the governor's house, as she was being brought in there was a team of brown armored men, carrying what looked liked english equipment but a patch of the Argentinian 601 special commandos. They walked out tall, 5 of them, all carrying the latest weapons. They had black armor and had their faces covered by paint.

The team had two of them in ghillie suits, taking a man in a suit by the arms, looks like he was knocked out

The team had two of them in ghillie suits, taking a man in a suit by the arms, looks like he was knocked out. A thought quickly apeared in Ana's head. They were taking him out towards a jeep, the leader in the start, an officer using a beret, the second in command followed. A modern weapon, nothing that Ana had seen in her life, two men carrying full armor continued after him. Escorting the man, one of their hands grabbing the person and the other hand holding their rifle. At the very back slow but steady steps could be heard, the fully clothed and armored man followed, a navy blue mask covering his face with a small smile on it. But what most scared Ana was the camouflaged Beret sniple rifle. An incredible long and powerfull piece of weaponry, he didn't look forward, the cold movements and actions made him look like a fucking demon.

"Governor? Hey, guards! Where are you taking him?" Said Ana

The troops didn't flinch, they continued walking as she was thrown in a room, being locked up, a dark, large place. She wasnt the only one, there was a granny and some kids also. They were all scared, I mean, this was an invasion and they could do nothing, london had abandoned them.