Chpater 15

For those of you that still read this:

I LOVE YOU!! ❤ ❤ ❤ (Not to be creepy :))

~Addilynn's P.O.V.~

I woke up with a huge smile on my face and no regrets, only a sore feeling in my lower region.

I won't go into detail because I can't it was just to special to share. For an immortal vampire he sure knew how to take it easy. He was so gentle and sweet and caring.

I turned on my side to face him, "Good morning, beautiful." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Morning." I smiled.

I really didn't want to get up but I knew I would have to go down stairs and clean up. I would also want to talk to the girls.

I slowly got up and put some clothes on.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To pick up."

"Don't worry about that, I'll get it."

"Well, then I'm going to go talk to the girls."

He smiled at me, "Okay."

I pushed my soreness out of my mind and walked down the steps as slow as possible to cover up the pain.

I got down to the kitchen and they all smiled at me, "Thank you so much for last night." They all cheered.

"Well, y'all are welcome." I smiled.

Kat came up to me, "So... what did you and Master do last night?"

My eyes widened and my cheeks darkened, "I knew it!" She yelled, "You and Master had at it last night. Was he gentle? Rough? Did you like it?" Thankfully she didn't scream the last part.

I was smiling but my cheeks were red as a tomato, "He was gentle and... yeah, I enjoyed it."

"Was it your first time?" I nodded.

"Aww." She cooed.

"Shut up." I smiled and gently pushed her.

"You don't have to worry about picking up, we already got it."

"Thanks." I hugged her.

"No problem." She handed me a tray, "Now take this up there and eat, also give this to Master." She said handing me a blood bag.

I nearly gagged at the sight but held it down.

I walked up the stairs to find Kace in his room. I threw the bag at him and climbed in next to him.

"Thanks." he said.

"Your welcome." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and took a bite of my toast.

"You're so sweet." He whispered to me, biting my earlobe as he backed away.

I smiled, "I know."

He took the tray from my hands and placed it on the side table. He came on top of me and kissed my neck gently. I suppressed my moan as his nibbled.

His hot kisses traveled down my collar bone right down to my chest.

I looked down at him and bit my lip. I knew where this was heading and I was still sore from last night.

I placed my hands on both sides of his face. I brought it up and acted like I was going to kiss him but went to his ear instead.

"I don't want a repeat of last night, I'm still pretty sore." I whispered to him.

He nodded and pulled away but not before steeling a kiss.

I rolled my eyes and picked my tray up again, finishing my breakfast.

Sorry for the EXTREMELY SHORT update and the LONG wait!! I'm really truly sorry but I had BAD writers block and I couldn't write anything down without my thinking it was absolute crap.

But I updated and I plan to update again soon for any of you awesome people that are still reading, I owe you guys a cookie ;)

Anyway all I have to say for the next chapter is that shit is gonna hit the fan :)

*blows kisses* Bye I love y'all!

~Cayla