"You haven't told me everything, Meteor."

"I told you everything that there is," I insisted. "And please, nothing happened between me and First so stop worrying. That guy is like a brother to me."

"You're hiding something, sis. I can feel it," he said almost in a whisper. "And we both know it's not about the upcoming war or saving the world or the missing people making illegal stardusts or even that First Shadow. Tell me that one thing bothering you."

"Tell you what?"

He raised his head and looked directly at me.

"You haven't told the whole story of Blizzard."

"Oh." Was the only answer I could give him. Mapait akong tumawa. Blizzard. Just hearing his name makes me want to burn every snow I can see, every ice I can hold, and all cold things just to make sure the word Blizzard and Frost will no longer be a word.

"You do love him, don't you?"

"I did." I answered him once again, giving emphasis to the word did. "Now, all I could think of is burning and crushing that fucking traitor with my own fire-wielding hands."

I clenched my fists. He deserves to be set on fire. My fire.

"What you said," Astro sighed. "You don't mean it."

I got on my feet and looked at him with disbelief. "I meant every fucking word I said, kuya! That bastard fucking deceived us! And I'll make sure his body will turn to ashes!"

"If you mean what you said, then why are there tears falling from your eyes?"

Natigilan ako. I raised my hand and caressed my cheek, only to find out that Astro was right. I am crying.

Marahas kong pinunasan ang mga luhang tumulo pero hindi ito tumigil. "I am enrage! The sudden burst of emotions probably caused my tear ducts to drain this fluid," I reasoned out.

Astro stood up, gently placed his hand at the back of my head and pushed me softly towards his shoulder. I didn't hold back anymore and let the tears flow. He wrapped his arm around me while his other hand brushed my hair.

"You were strong enough for a long time. You concealed your emotions and you didn't let fear or pain consume you. But once in a while, it's okay to feel these emotions. It's okay to be hurt, to break down, to cry. Sometimes, being fragile is not a sign of weakness; rather it is a reminder that we are still humans and we can be hurt too."

"Still, remember that you shouldn't allow these negative emotions to cloud your judgement. You have to sort your feelings out before jumping to any decisions, because you'll never know what may happen in the future, and I don't want to see you regret the choice you've made in the end."