Tanjiro covered Zenitsu's mouth. "How did you-?"

"Mhmhhmh"

"Right" Tanjiro pulled his hand back, and Zenitsu cleared his throat

"It was pretty obvious," Zenitsu chuckled, "You guys started being all awkward and stuff"

Inosuke laughed, "Guess we're not as good as hiding stuff like you are"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Zenitsu asked

"I mean, you were hiding that you and you know were dating"

"I guess that's true"

The cheerleaders were the first performers. They did trick and sent someone flying for somebpdy else to catch them. After the cheerleaders came, the singers, then the bands. And now the jugglers with the gymnasts.

"I need to go get ready for my show"

"Ok, good luck!"

"I'll need it" Zenitsu whispered and ran off to the stage he was performing on

He got dressed and met up with Aoi and Kanao, who were waiting on the others to get ready.

"So," Kanao started, "Why were you in the hospital?"

"You were in the hospital?!" Aoi asked

"Yes, and I don't know why, I can't remember anything"

"That's a shame"

"Yeah"

"AND NOW! We have two more shows, and then you will all ve able to roam around and eat and play. The next show is The ------ (don't have a name for the team) They will be dancing!" The announcer said, and everyone got in their position.

-After their performance- (Don't know how to put that they danced, lol)

Zenitsu didn't bother to change after the dance. He was walking around trying to find Tanjiro and Inosuke when someone pulled him to a room. He looked around the room and didn't see anyone. Then he saw someone in the shadows, and Zenitsu started taking a few steps back.

"Wow, great performance" Ace said

"Please, leave me alone" Zenitsu said

"Why would I? I had so much fun beating you up in that bathroom. Everyone is too focused on the event they won't notice that you're gone" Ace laughed

It was dark, and Zenitsu couldn't see anything, which meant Ace couldn't see him either. They could hear each other, though, which meant he couldn't just run away. Suddenly, the lights turned on, and Zenitsu saw Tanjiro, Inosuke, Uzui, and some other people. He was too focused on Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Uzui that he didn't look at anyone else closely.

"What the-" Ace didn't finish his sentence because security grabbed him. But Zenitsu was just as confused as Ace.

"We knew something was wrong, so we decided to follow you. When you pulled Zenitsu inside and confessed that you beat him up in the bathroom, it was enough proof to get you expelled. You've been doing this for quite some time now, Ace" Tanjiro spoke. He looked at Zenitsu, disappointed.

Zenitsu looked away, knowing that he was gonna hear a big lecture from Tanjiro and Uzui.

"Please take him, assaulting and threatening are very serious violations to law and school rules" Zenitsu didn't recognize the lady that spoke, but security listened and took Ace away. She and some other people left after Ace was taken. Leaving Zenitsu alone with Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Uzui.

"I don't do any talking, so I'll wait outside" Inosuke said walking out

Zenitsu sighed and spoke before any of them two could, "I know I should've told you guys, but I was scared something worse would've happened if I spoke."

"We're just glad you're ok, but if something like this happens again please tell us" Tanjiro said

Zenitsu and Uzui looked at each other. Zenitsu could tell Uzui was somewhat disappointed, but he could also see concern and happiness. Tanjiro left them two alone so they could talk.

"Sorry" Zenitsu whispered

Uzui walked closer to Zenitsu.

"I was worried, Zen," Uzui stated, "I didn't know what to do, and you don't tell me when things like this happen"

"I know, and I'm sorry," Zenitsu didn't look at Uzui in the eyes, "I should've told you, and I know that, but I just didn't want it to be worse"

He looked up, with tears in his eyes, and kept apologizing. Uzui pulled him in.

"It's ok, Zen. I'm not mad, I was just worried"

Tanjiro came in and cleared his throat. "Sorry to interrupt, but if someone sees you, you would be in big trouble, first of all. And second of all, the fireworks are about to start"

Zenitsu and Uzui backed away from each other and walked out with Tanjiro. When they sat on the ground next to a tree, Uzui held Zenitsu's hand. It was hidden, and everyone was so pushed together that no one would notice. Plus, everyone was looking up, waiting for the fireworks to start.

-

Zenitsu groaned as he got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. The lights were dim, so the light didn't bother his eyes. He washed his face and brushed his teeth, and made his way downstairs. Uzui was wearing an apron, and the kitchen was kind of a mess. Zenitsu smiled to himself, knowing that Uzui found a new recipe that he wanted to try.

"What are you making?" Zenitsu said after his long yawn

Uzui sighed, "Trying to make, but I gave up" he corrected, "I found a choux pastry recipe, but I can't get it right"

"Did you use the right ingredients?" Zenitsu asked

"Yeah" Uzui responded

"Well, try again, I'm sure you'll get it. Let me help"

Uzui smiled and handed Zenitsu an apron. Zenitsu put it on and looked around the kitchen.

"Where's the recipe?"

"Right here" Uzui handed Zenitsu a notebook, and Zenitsu looked over it.

"Well, let's try again"

"Ok"

After finally being able to do it, Zenitsu smiled while Uzui sighed in relief. (Too lazy to put a lot of detail to what they did)

"I'm so glad we're done," Uzui said, "I'm never gonna try a recipe like this one"

"It wasn't that bad." Zenitsu smiled, "I think we got to be together for a while, so that made me happy"

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was a bit annoying, tho"

Zenitsu chuckled, "Let's get cleaned up"

-

The Choux Pastry was done, and they made a small filling and put chocolate on top. Zenitsu took his phone out and took a picture. He noticed a text notification and opened it. It was from Inosuke. Which was rare since they barely texted each other.

Load MF🐗

(Inosuke) Hey, can we talk?
(Zenitsu) Over text or meet up?
(Inosuke) Meet up, can you?
(Zenitsu) When?
(Inosuke) Like today? At 10, at the park in front of our dorm.
(Zenitsu) Ok, I'll be there
(Inosuke) Thanks
(Zenitsu) Mhm :)

Zenirsu didn't question it. If Inosuke texted him, instead of telling Tanjiro, it was a big deal. He just wondered, what was it that Inosuke had to tell him this early in the morning?

-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to leave it here. I know it's really short but I'm going to have a final exam for speech and then I have a play in Spanish. (Like bffr) But anyways hope you enjoyed.

Bye Bye