Chapter 5

(Brian)

We watched as Lucien and my brother left the room but not before the two of them having a playful moment together. I know Adrian would have been jealous, if Lucien hadn't said bye baby.

I looked over at him mow and said in a calm voice "Where do you want me to start and how much do you want me to tell you?"

Adrian took a moment before answering sincerely "Start anywhere you feel comfortable and tell me as much as you want. I would also like to know why I never met her."

I was happy with his answer, "Ok, well it doesn't really matter how we met or what we did in our relationship for you so I'll just get down to the good stuff. The reason you think you never met her is because I didn't introduce her as my mate." I replied sarcastically in a voice that didn't hide the pain I felt.

"Everything basically went downhill when people started mistaking her as my sister."

Flashback

Me and Amber had been going out for about a year now and I thought the both of us were happy together but lately some of my friends and even Brett's been saying that they've seen her around with other guys and she's also been distancing herself away from me. I don't know what to do but I won't call her out on it unless I know she's been cheating for sure.

I've decided to do one thing I know will work; follow her. That's why at this moment, I'm at her house waiting for her to come out

"Bye Lucien same time tomorrow, right?" a slutty voice that sounded a little like Amber said.

"Of course." A deep voice replied. I watched as a guy I assumed to be that whore Lucien Fox everyone talks about walk out the door.

Then I watch as Amber sticks her head outside and pull Lucien into a long kiss that had me curling my hands into fist. I jumped up and ran towards them but for some reason my wolf was protesting against doing anything.

"Amber what the fuck are you doing?!" I screamed at her as a pushed past the guy. She looked confused for a second before she replied,

"I couldn't handle your little cock and your such a whiny bitch." with a smirk forming on her face as she spoke.

"You sick fake bitch! I can't believe you!" I gritted out

"Reject me then find someone new." she said taunting me and she didn't have to say that twice

I stood there as my anger subdued. The pain forming as I waited for her to fall and endure this heartbreak she continued to cause me but it never happened her smirk only grew bigger as Lucien shouted at me to stop. At the same time I heard a heart wrenching scream that sounded a lot like Ambers coming from behind me. I turned around and was surprised to see her standing there; I immediately stopped the process in confusion as I ran up to her.

"Amber." I whispered

"What just h-h-happened?" she stuttered out

"Your dumb boyfriend got mad when I brought up his tiny dick he fucked me with, and then got ready to reject you." who I assumed to be Amber's twin said.

"What the fuck? We've never had sex and I only was going to reject you because I thought you were her and we hardly talk. I thought you were cheating on me." I rushed out trying to clear this up.

"That's why you were so happy yesterday." Amber said in disbelief

"What?" I said in utter confusion

"You were so happy because you had sex with her yesterday." she replied looking ready to break down

"Where would I even find time to cheat on you when we did it practically all day?" I shout at her, not ashamed to spread our business with her twin and, strange enough, Lucien to hear. Yet Lucien seems to be waiting for something to happen, I think.