𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Mulai dari awal

i sigh as we walk back to our dorms in silence.

what the hell was his problem?

.
.
. 💥
.
.

there's a knock on bakugou's door, causing him to let out an annoyed groan. he pulls himself up and makes his way to his door, taking his time in hopes that whoever was behind it would get impatient and leave.

that is not what happened.

he opens his door to see kaminari turn his attention to him, causing him to let out another groan. "the fuck do you want?"

"i uhh- i was just wondering if i could get my bike back?" denki rubs the back of his neck sheepishly, feeling a little bad.

in that moment bakugou's heart seems to drop to his stomach before shattering into a million little pieces.

she said yes?

he stands there for a moment, frozen in place as he tries to contain his emotions. he doesn't know what it is that he feels. anger? sadness? regret?

he finally snaps out of his transe and scoffs, although it's forced. "whatever."

denki watches as he disappears into his bedroom, and he stands there awkwardly, contemplating. he felt terrible because he could tell how bakugou truly felt about her, but if he was just going to keep treating her like shit and denying how he felt then he was going to do something about it.

soon enough, bakugou is rolling the bike into the doorway.

he seriously had it this whole time?

that was enough to say how he felt about y/n. kaminari felt conflicted as he grasped the handles of the bike. "bakugou, i'm-"

"fuck you. just get out." bakugou snarled, practically kicking the bike to get him to leave.

kaminari just sighs. there was no way he would be able to have a civil conversation with him right now, so he just nods shortly, leaving.

.
.
. 💥
.
.

denki:: i'll be at your dorm at 7 :)

a small smile makes its way onto my face as i smooth out the dress on my body. it wasn't exactly tight, but it definitely wasn't loose. i felt pretty good in it.

i gasp a little when i turn to look at the clock.

6:30pm

wow, time had really flown by, huh? i grab my things from my nightstand and go to sit down on my couch. i was going to do this. this was going to go well.

a soft knock sounded on my door and i get up in confusion. that couldn't be denki, it was barely past 6:30. nevertheless, i make my way over to the door, opening it up to see none other than kaminari.

he beams at me before rubbing the back of his neck, "hey! sorry i'm early." he chuckles.

i smile at him, grabbing my phone and placing it in my bag. "that's okay, i don't mind."

denki smiles at me, playfully linking our arms as i shut the door behind us. i happily return the gesture, a goofy smile forming on his face as we walk down into the lot.

originally the dance was supposed to be in the school building, but momo had insisted to principal nezu that it should be at her house. he agreed, god only knows why.

we walk outside and i notice kaminari's bike nearby. "wow, you have your bike." i look up at him and he smiles a little, seeming to think hard about what he's going to say.

"ah yea, i just got it back." he smiles at me and i nod as we both get onto it.

i start to wonder about denki's bike. how did he get it back? did bakugou still have it? he wouldn't have kept it for all this time, right? yea, yea, i'm sure denki was just having it worked on or something.

it didn't matter anyways. i needed to stop thinking about it. i needed to stop thinking about him. he had made it very clear to me that he had no interest in me whatsoever, not even as friends. as much as it hurt me i needed to accept that.

he didn't care about me.

and that was okay. i was fine with that. i didn't need him. i had denki. i had kirishima, mina, tsu- i had people who actually cared about me.

it's only a matter of time before the bike is coming to a stop, pulling up to the curb beside momo's house- well, mansion really.

i stare up at it in awe. wow, i didn't know she was this rich. we get off the bike and begin to make our up to the door. i can't help but wonder.

"denki- this doesn't mean anything, right?"

denki's eyes widen and he bushes profusely, waving his hands around like a maniac. "no, no! i-i wanted you to go with cause- well, i love you, and i care about you." he thinks about his words. "but like-"

my eyes gloss over at his kind words, and i help him as he's stuck trying to put his thoughts into words. "like, in a normal, platonic way?"

"in a mostly platonic way," denki winks at me playfully and i laugh. with him it could never be fully platonic. he was denki kaminari for god's sake. "you know i'm always going to flirt with you."

we finally make it to the actual door and i ruffle his hair a bit. "of course you are, can't keep your dick in your pants to save your life." i joke, laughing at my own words.

denki pulls an offended face making me laugh again, but before he can counter my words the front doors open and reveal momo. "oh, hey guys! come on in!" she waves us into the house- need i correct myself again, mansion.

i'm immediately excited, the thought of having a typical high school prom in college making my eyes light up. "come on!" i pull kaminari along with me to get a drink.

this was bound to be one hell of a night.

|

|

1448 words.