【 Findings 】

*

· ●{ Phenomenal Findings }● ·

*

Once Aether had finally slain off every single Hilichurl Rogues within the camp, he quickly tended to his wounds. For some reason, Aether felt that these particular Hilichurls in the camp had been much stronger and way more aggressive than usual.

Soon enough, the Traveller walks over to the chest [N] had pointed out to him. Before opening said chest, Aether saw it was tied up with chains while a dim gleam of light seeped through small crackers from the chest.

"Oooh! Paimon thinks something super special is in here!" Said the little pixie as she bubbled with excitement.

"Whatever is in here, I hope it was worth the horrible fight with those Hilichurls." Aether muttered as he broke off the chains and opened the chest.

"Oh yes!! I found it! I found a missing piece!" Said [N], joyfully.

Paimon looks over at the object in the chest, gasping, "What!? No way! It's a missing piece of the artefact isn't!"

Aether took the item in the chest, it definitely was one of the missing rings from the artefact he found. "So this is why he desperately wanted me to come here..."

·*★*·

"Now that you've go one of the pieces, you'll have to wait 'til midnight to fix it!" [N] explained to Aether; who was currently looking over at the Borstal Astrolabe and one of its missing pieces.

He was currently camping out near the Hilichurl campsite he'd raided. Paimon was busy eating the meal he'd cooked up earlier that evening.

'Why do I have to fix it midnight though?' Aether wonders, not asking [N] in particular.

"I don't know. That's just how this magic stuff works! Maybe it's like this because I have a connection to the stars!" [N] answered dismissively while Aether hums in acknowledgement.

Paimon had just finished eating her share of food and stared over at her companion - the blonde boy looking exhausted if you played close enough.

"I think we should call it a day, don't you think?" Paimon suggests.

Aether let's out a weary breath before saying, "I'll stay up for a bit. It's almost midnight and I need to fixed this thing during that time."

Aether gestures to the Astrolabe and Paimon crosses her arms with a discontent expression.

"It's going to be two hours until midnight though..." Paimon notes, but Aether dismisses her.

"Why don't you just fastforward time?" Paimon queries.

"I just need a breather before any other hectic situation happens."

·*★*·

At the dead night, the wind picks up and the intensity of the breeze increases gradually.

The clouds covering the Moon were moved out the way and all the stars in sky began to dim out quickly one by one as a shadow slowly casts over the Moon.

The Borstal Astrolabe Aether was now holding starts to levitate in the air. The moment Aether pulled out the third ring he found to the artefact, a great force instantly pulled the ring to the Astrolabe; began rapidly spinning around the sphere in the centre along with the other rings.

A large shadow of a figure appeared from Aether's shadow and loomed over the traveller, white glowing eyes appearing at the head of the shadow.

The sudden new pair of eyes gazes over at Aether, a white glowing mouth appearing and grinning on the face of the shadow followed by an echoed laugh.

*

· ●{*}● ·

*