gift 🪡

"Ow

"Ow..." Y/n looked at his bleeding finger, he let out a dejected sigh. "I'm almost running out of band aids..." He looked at both his hands, his fingers were covered in Band-Aids. Rather than sleeping Y/n was seated in the living room area making a doll. An Atsushi doll to be exact, he had a dim yellow lamp on, Y/n had poked himself with the needle dozens of times by now. He had almost used up the entire box of Band-Aids by now. "I'm almost done..." Y/n sewed a few messy stitches, and he was done. A proud smile made its way to Y/n's face, he held the doll in his Band-Aid filled hand. "I hope he likes it!!" Y/n turned off the dim lamp and decided to get at least a bit of sleep.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

An apology by armed detective agency member Tanizaki Junichirou

"I... I" Tanizaki's hands were pressed against the wooden table, his head hung low, a white cup sat on the table it looked like Tanizaki was staring at the white cup. "I'm so sorry!" Tanizaki apologized, and both Tanizaki and Atsushi were seated in a booth. Atsushi looked surprised by Tanizaki's words. "Though it was for your exam, I was so rude to you." Naomi was seated right by her brother, Y/n sat beside Atsushi. The doll he made for Atsushi was in his backpack, he wasn't sure when to give it to Atsushi. "My name is Tanizaki Junichirou. I work as an assistant of sorts at the agency." Sweat dribbled down Tanizaki's cheek. "Please, it's alright." Atsushi had both his hands in front of him, a small blush coated his cheeks, both him and Tanizaki were equally as nervous. "And this is-" Tanizaki was cut off by Naomi, she wrapped her arms around Tanizaki's neck. "His little sister, Naomi." Atsushi looked confused as he stared at both of them. "You're siblings?!" The looks on his face showed that he didn't believe them.

"I'm not sure I see a family resemblance." Atsushi was certainly right about that, Tanizaki had orange hair while Naomi's was a light black, even their eye colors were different. Naomi caressed Tanizaki's face, this caused Tanizaki to sweat more. "Oh? you doubt us?" Naomi ran her finger down Tanizaki's torso. "Of course, we're siblings by blood." Tanizaki was letting out questionable sounds. "We're quite similar, especially this part." Naomi was putting her hand inside of Tanizaki's shirt, a small blush coated Naomi's cheeks as she looked off to the side.

"Right, brother?" Naomi leaned in closer to Tanizaki, it looked like they were about to kiss, blushing coated Atsushi's cheeks as he watched the siblings. "Don't pursue this line of inquiry with them too far." You could hear the siblings making noise in the background. "Er, okay..."

"In any event, brat, today you have joined the ranks of our armed detective agency." Kunikida began to get annoyed by the ruckus the siblings were causing and he proceeded to shout at them. "Do not be a burden to anyone, nor shame the agency's good name." Both his hands were on his waist, his yelling caused the siblings to freeze and stop the ruckus they were making. "The rest of us are committed to that, at least. right, Dazai?" Kunikida turned around to see Dazai flirting with the waitress. "Would you strangle me with these fragile, delicate fingers?" Dazai ran a finger down the palm of the waitress's hand. Kunikida whacked the back of Dazai's head.