🤍Chapter 3: A new dorm...?💙

(Your POV)
I was walking towards Savanaclaw Dormitory with the Dorm Leader named, Leona Kingscholar, apparently since the fire at the ceremony, they thought it would be better if me and my siblings stay at Savanaclaw and since it's full of muscular people, it would be better, especially since me and Marie are the only females on campus "D-Duchess, I'm afraid" Marie says, gripping my hand tighter "Don't you worry, Marie, we'll be safe, I promise" I say reassuringly as I pick her up and hold her while Toulouse and Berlioz follow along until Leona finally spoke up "Don't worry pipsqueak...no one messes with the people I'm seen with" He says as he yawns...

𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘄, 𝗟𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺

I finally lay Marie on his bed and close the door, I look at Leona "Thank you so much for looking after them..." I say as I bow slightly to him "It's whatever, they're just little kittens that need taken care of" he says "now you need to go to Pomefiore before Vil gets onto my tail, and yours" he says before laying on the couch "Oh okay, well bye bye!" I say before leaving...
(Leona's POV)
I lay on the couch and scoff as she leaves...thinking to myself...
𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦...?

𝚃𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟸𝟸𝟸 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜