My hair is in a neat slick back. I wore a all black suit with gold rings and a gold chain. Her heels caught my attention making me look up to see the dark red dress that hugged her curves so perfectly.

Her hair curled in a high bun, her makeup was so perfect. She reached the end of the stairs as I slowly looked her up and down.

"So beautiful." I whispered before taking her hand. "Yea?" She said teasingly and I nodded my head.

"So gorgeous." I softly said before planting a kiss on her lips. I groaned once she tugged on my bottom lip.

"Let's postpone the dance." I said against her lips and she shook her head before pulling away. "No, I didn't get ready for nothing." She softly said as she wiped her gloss off my mouth.

I chuckled before grabbing her hand and making her do a full 360. "Damn." I muttered under my breath as I looked down at her plumped ass.

She giggled before facing me, "come on." She said taking my hand. I snapped out my trance and walked over to my parking garage showing my all black ashton marten, Bugatti, and Bentley.

"Woah, you have other cars then that goddamn Range Rover?" She asked before laughing. I chuckled with her, "don't hate on my range ma." I deeply said before slapping her ass.

She squealed before a harsh slap went to my ass making me stop and snap my head to her small figure.

"Wasnt me." She placed her hands up in defense. "Then who was it." I bluntly said as she held her laugh in.

"Spades." She said before laughing out. I turned around and grabbed her throat gently as she smiled.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard to where you won't be able to feel your ass from how hard I slap each cheek. Want that?" I gritted out in her ear making her breath hit the side of my neck.

"Hm?" I whispered. "Looking forward to it." She whispered back in my ear making me look her in the eye.

I licked my lips before pulling away but she grabbed my tie and smashed her lips onto mine. I smirked against her lips before pulling fully away before it got heated.

"Keep this same energy." I bluntly said before walking over to my Ashton Martin and opening her door.

-

I opened her door as different people walked up the red carpet leading to the black mansion. "Woah." She whispered as I closed the door behind her and took her by her waist tightly.

"Never been to one of these parties?" I said with a smile as we walked on the red carpet. She ducked her teeth, "don't ask no stupid question Zade when you know the answer." She giggled out making me chuckle.

"I like when I ask you dumb questions because of how your small little nose scrunch up." I said as I looked forward.

She looked down with a big smile on her face. She always become flustered when I compliment her.

We approched Ollie. A good friend of mine. "Zade, you know the deal." Ollie deeply said and then his eyes verted to Amara.

"Chi è?" Ollie asked. "La mia ragazza." I said and his eyes widen. "È la prima volta che porti qualcuno alla festa della mafia." Ollie said shockingly as I removed my hand from her waist.