Khushi sat silent but payal was shocked as they came to know about shyam and scared about what akash will think about her by her hiding the truth about shyam. She looks at akash who has no expression on his face and silently sitting and seeing her with blank face.

She said with shivering and scared voice "I'm sorry akashji that I hide the truth about shyam from you. I don't want to hide about shyam from you and all but he blackmailed me saying that he..he will rap my sister if I tell you all the truth. I love my sister very much. Even though she is not my blood sister I see her as my baby sister. I can't able to take if anything happen to my sister. And I don't know if you believe me or not as shyam is with you for 4 years and you know me just 5 months that's why I didn't tell you all the truth. I'm sorry akashji."saying that she started to cry kneeling on the floor closing her face with her palm.

All had tears in their eyes seeing her so vulnerable and crying. Khushi also kneeled in front of payal and hugged her consoling her. Akash came towards payal. Seeing akash khushi leaved payal and went to stand beside arnav.

Akash holding payal's shoulder and gently make her stand. Cupping her face he said "How could you say that I will not believe you payal. I married you not only by I love you but because I trust you also. If you said about shyam without thinking anything I could have believe you because I love and trust you. And you no need to say sorry because I know you hide the truth for saving your sister from him as I, aman and arnav doing saving our sister from him"

Hearing this payal became overwhelmed by his trust on her and hugged him tightly crying on his chest. Akash rubbed her shoulder consoling her.

Aman, arnav and khushi just seeing them with tears in their eyes.

After some time Aman said"so arnav what you want to say that you called us"

"Now only IP messaged me saying that he collected all proofs against shyam and will be bringing to rm"said arnav.

" Wow then shyam's chapter will close very soon. We just need the correct time to reveal him to di"exclaimed khushi.

"Yes then he will be out of our life forever " Said Aman.

"Yaa now we have to bear him for few days then he will be behind the bars" Saying arnav sat on the bed. All are happy that shyam will go out of their Di's life.

They started to talk how and when to reveal the truth when akash asked "khushi what are you doing in arnav's room more then 1 hour" He teased her. Arshi looks at each other not answering. Khushi blushes remembering their romantic moment.

Aman seeing her blushing teased her"yes khushi mami said you to give snacks and juice to arnav but you settled here. Tell me tell me what are you doing here for 1 hour"

Payal laughed seeing them teasing khushi. Arnav smirks seeing her blush and said to them "nothing guys we are discussing on some important project related to office. That's what she was doing in our room"

"Ohhh important project ok ok. But what is with our room means. This room only belongs to you and you never allow us to sleep on your bed then how this room be ours" Akash asked confusely correction pretending like confusing.

"Oh.. I mean to say my room" Arnav said looking here and there and then to khushi who was also looking him.

Aman, akash and payal smiled inwardly seeing them and prayed to God to give all happiness to them.

Shyam's room

Shyam was gritting his teeth remembering what happened in at arnav's room.

"I never thought that arnav will be any disturbance to me but he only became my biggest problem coming in between me and khushi. In front of family they show's like a enemy but behind they are having affair. Had khushi said everything about me to arnav? No no she could not be because I threatened her of killing raizada. Even if she said arnav will not believe her because he sees me like a great person marring her limp sister. Now I have to do something to make khushi mine and removing arnav from my path. And I know what to do"He said with a cunning smirk not knowing that soon his smirk will be whipped from his face.

__________________________________

Hello guys how are you all.

Sorry if you don't like this story as this is my first story and I'm not fluent in English so please forgive me if there is any grammatical mistakes and typos.

You may comment me if you don't like my story or not interested to continue to read this story.

If you like this story please vote me and comment. Please🙏🙏🙏

Thank you.