He accused Elyse of lying that she didn't mate and turned against her. Orvax, angry over the fact that Aeron wasn't his blood, planned to kill the first born prince. So Elyse sought refuge for Aeron with his father, Corlys.

Ever since, Aeron knew nothing about his mother except that she went missing. The person who might actually now what happened to his mother was Orm. All he needed to do was make him surrender and his army.

Orvax had taken Orm when he tried to raid Atlantis and taught the young prince wrong. Atlantis wasn't his enemy but his home. Aeron knew that Orm was just blinded by lies, not letting him see the truth.

The Atlantean throne was his birth right. It wasn't Orm's.

Aeron looked at the scenery outside the ship. The memory of the day before flooded his mind. Remembering Rhaenyra's smile when she saw the city and his people. He only wishes that Rhaenyra will understand soon why he did this and why he had too.

Out of nowhere, a blur passed by the ship and it shook the ship. "Woah!," Corlys exclaimed as he held on to the ships wall. Vulko chuckled, knowing exactly who it was.

A man with scaled armor swam right next to the ship. "Is that who I think it is?," Aeron said excitedly.

"Yes and I think you should say hello," Vulko said as he opened the ships door. Without hesitation, Aeron threw himself out.

Both men twirled around each other making a current behind them. Then their pace became fast. Both racing each other, they headed towards a tower like building with many bioluminescent algae on it. Making it glow in its own.

That was the end point. Whoever passed it first would win.

Their acceleration becoming immense, they passed with a tie.

"Oh my gods, it was less than twenty seconds this time," A mermaid like creature said. She swam towards the guys to show them the timer.

"I don't care if it was a tie," Aeron said. "I still beat you, Zarion."

"Yeah well, this time Syrene had a timer, so it was a tie," Zarion said as he took off his scaled helmet.

Syrene was the mermaid princess from the fishermen kingdom. Zarion was the prince of the Xebel kingdom. Both of there kingdoms were sworn alliances to the kingdom of Atlantis. The trio met at a meeting of the round table.

There they found their interests and differences in each other.

After Aeron and Zarion's bickering of who won, they made to the Kings Room. There, meetings and plannings were held. When they entered, it was turned into an air pocket, since Corlys would be joining the plan as well.

Luckily, everyone in the Kings room was either a half-breed or a royal. Only royal blood and half breeds like Aeron could breathe air. Anyone else would suffocate if they breathed air.

Corlys and Vulko were placing hologram pins on the mapping area. King Mirro, Zarion's father, and Queen Selene, Syrene's mother, were observing the trench. Advisor Tolko was seated in the Elder chair.

"Now that the prince is here, we may begin," Advisor Tulko said as he looked up at Aeron. He just smiled apologetically at the old man.

"We will go over with what we already know," Vulko starts. "Orm's army has doubled in size over the years, and has invaded many cities close to the Kingdom of Xebel."

"He is getting many on his side and he's doing it fast," King Mirro stated, his red hair wet against his forehead. "He isn't taking his time."

"It won't be too soon until he attacks or forces into action," Queen Selene said, her blue-cyan eyes piercing down at the map.

"If he does, our Kingdoms will be there to fight him, for now we will just get the Brine King on our side, we will need the ground power," Corlys said.

"Not just the ground, we will also need the surface power, just in case," Aeron adds. Everyone looks at him with questioning looks.

"What are you implying, your highness," Advisor Tulko said, wondering.

"What I mean to say is that I have a Dragon, Prince Zarion has a Megalodon, and Princess Syrene has a Leviathan. We can protect from the surface," Aeron confirms. Syrene nods.

"Yes, nobody will want to cross these beasts unless they yearn for death," Syrene said with a smirk.

"No matter the cost of how we get to Orm, we will always protect Atlantis, the home city," Aeron said as he placed a blade on the map where Atlantis is written. Then he placed his hand on a white stone that began to glow at his touch, representing Atlantis.

"No matter the cost," Zarion said as he touched his crimson stone, representing Xebel.

"No matter the cost," Syrene repeated, touching her green stone, representing the Fishermen.

They let the stones go as they connect together, form an incomplete key. Missing four stones. The other Kingdoms.

The Black stone, Kingdom of the Trench.

The Orange stone, Kingdom of the Brine.

The Yellow stone, Kingdom of the Deserters.

The Blue stone, Kingdom of Valor.

Soon, they will all see that Aeron is the one true King.