I.

"Take it." he said to me, staring in my eyes as he continued to go deeper inside me. I closed my eyes in ecstasy, feeling every inch of him slowly digging into me.

"Let me see your eyes." he said to me, his low voice adding to my pleasure. I opened my eyes, seeing his smirk, knowing exactly what he was doing. There were a few things that Lincoln was good at: making money, keeping his business private...

and his way with women.

It was as if he studied us, learning everything he could, from the way he strokes a woman's hair to calm her to the way he buys the perfect shoe to compliment an always manicured foot. Lincoln could not stand anything less than a pretty foot, which I understood. I get weekly mani-pedi appointments myself.

"L..."I moaned out, feeling him all the way in me, my body having to adjust to his size, something I had to adjust to every time.

"Say it again baby girl." he whispered in my ear, as he slowly pounded into me, making sure I feel all of him.

"L..." I moaned out again, "It's so big." He began kissing my ear, knowing he was driving me crazy as my ear was my spot. He kept kissing, beginning to pound me harder and faster, something I thoroughly enjoyed. That was one thing I loved about him. I didn't have to teach him how to make love to me. He was the damn coach.

Our love making session continued, something we were both grateful for. More recently, we didn't have time for one another, our jobs being our number one priority. It wasn't that we didn't miss one another, but we both had an understanding, work first and then our marriage. We'd settle down when we retired, even though him and I both knew we'd probably work until we're being viewed at our own home going service. We wanted to make time for one another, it was never our plan to put work first but with us being so high in our careers? It wouldn't make sense to stop.

He pulled out of me slowly, before he turned me over, me getting into position, knowing he was about to have me high off of his love.

He slid in me slowly, a loud moan escaping my lips, he grabbed my breast as he continued to slide in me. He began slow and steady, before speeding up, using one his hands to grab my hair and the other to grab my waist. His heavy breathing and his low moans turned me on, giving me confirmation that he was enjoying the moment as much as I was.

"I'm finna cu-..."my statement turned into a moan, Lincoln understanding every word as he responded with, "Right on my dick baby."

As if he needed to grant me permission, I released all over him, knowing that even though this was my second time doing it, he wasn't done with me. He leaned into me, getting close to my ear before whispering, "Good girl."

He continued to handle my body flawlessly, my moans and his words giving music to the room, like a sexual opera, and him and I were stars on the stage, a standing ovation would be in order. I knew he was getting close, by his curses as he continued to pound me, but I knew he wouldn't let me get away with just two, he wanted three from me. It was like a challenge to him, he enjoyed his lover's pleasure and I was about to give him exactly what he wanted.

"Daddy..."I screamed, "Right there."

"One more for daddy?" he asked me, continuing to hit my spot.

"Yes."I moaned out, releasing over him again, hearing him slightly chuckle in satisfaction. He kept going, knowing he could confidently release inside of me and moments later, he did just that.