Chapter 15 The Ocean

Depuis le début

'What does he mean? He is the one who made the blue print tho'

'Muller only built it but it's still your pure idea'

Several internal comments were kept in so they then move on.

"It does looks like that boat in our world" *Choi han almost whispered

"Well its cale-nim so..." Choi han smiled, proud of his young master cale henituse.

*Choi han was far from amazed, he was far more than speechless and surprised 'How can he make such a boat with his memories?'

Welcomed by the Ubarr 's Lady Amiru with several navy militar behind her ,she's wearing a green dress bent her head a little to show respect to the ex commander/hero with of course the emperor beside the said man.

"It has been a while Young master Cale and your highness the emperor thank you for paying a visit" smiling Lady Amiru roamed her eyes to see familiar people that made her feel happy and excited.

The war is really over and their hero's are here for a visit 'how kind'

"It is, the Navy had been doing more than good I see" Cale replied making the Lady puffed her chest with proudness

"Ofcourse we followed the young master's so it is not surprising for the navy to be this advanced now"

Cale almost frowned "you're crediting me too much, the money Is from Hyung" trying to escape he pointed the Emperor.

Alberu scrunched his nose 'what is he saying?' even if he had the money he wont be able to do all of this, the brain is the one who rules not the money. And that brain is Cale Henituse.

Amiru surpressed her laugh 'he never changed' still the humble young master they know, it was a relief.

"Oh Let me introduce the newly trusted aids of the navy" Lady Amiru changed the topic for the chance to introduce the new men.

There were 15 people wearing the navy uniform standing tall with medals on their chest with their name plate. The design was very Korean, these men and women are with high ranks in the navy, someone who had proven something.

Cale glanced at them one by one greatly they were all looking trusted and strong. Meanwhile the navy were sweating bullets when the red head glanced at them. They felt like they were suffocated by some kind of aura.

'As expected'

'He looks ethereal'

'Its the commander, Its the commander, Its the commander'

Their heart swelled with excitement, they had heard stories and some of them were saved by the commander throughout the war. They love how the commander is strategically smart!.

Cale Henituse a commander who knows where his men are at best, Fights along side mainly protecting his men, and on top of that he is greedy for his men. He rather retreat than put them on the edge.

It gives them security for their lives, that they weren't fighting alone or being used by someone who is upper than them. After the war the people weren't easily to adapt at the peacefulness, they were always wary to the point that almost every family had at least one person who had entered the military.

They were all hoping to be led by the famous young master however, a sudden news of retirement spread throughout the kingdoms and empire. The famous hero Cale Henituse had retired and went off somewhere to live with the other hero's.