Chapter 7: A walk from Walmart.

Start from the beginning

"I don't. " He said making my eyes go wide.

"What?! You don't like Twix! " I exclaimed. What a strange guy.

"Everybody has different choice. " 

"Then what is your choice? "

"Don't ask anything! You talk a lot! "

"Isn't that a good thing. I mean you don't even talk so I am better than you. " He gave me a side eye.

"Where were you yesterday? I didn't see you. "

"Why are so nosey? "

"I wasn't nosey! I was just bored and wanted someone to talk. "

"Sure."

I huffed. And I we walked in silence. Until a idea popped in my mind.

"Kyle, I want to do this thing and you have to just do what I tell you. "

He raised an eyebrow. "What thing? "

I just smiled at him and handed him my grocery bag and placed my finger on his lip.
"Shhh... "

He moved away and cleared his throat. And before he could say anything I ran towards Mrs. Davis house. And rang the bell.
Not once, thrice!

I ran back to Kyle who looked at me like I was crazy.
"Run Kyle. Run. This old lady is crazy. She won't leave you! " I said as i ran past him, laughing.

~~~••~~~

"Run Kyle

"Run Kyle. Run. This old lady is crazy. She won't leave you! " She said as she ran laughing.

WHAT THE FUCK!

I looked and then back at the house and the  ran behind her.

"Fuck! WAIT! " I yelled.

Once we were farther away from the house she stopped and laughed. I stood there panting.

Her face had a big smile. A smiled that reached her eyes. Her hair was messy. Her eyes twinkling.

I quickly looked away when she looked up at me.
"She might be yelling by now! " She grinned.

I shook my head. "You are crazy for sure. "

She gave raised her hand. "You can get up on your own. " I said.

"Yes I can. " She said in a stubbornly and caught the hem of my shirt and helped herself up.

"Let's go Kyle. " Saying that she picked up my grocery bag.

"That's not yours. " I pointed.

"I know. " She replied.

I looked at her for a few seconds trying to read her face. But all she did was smile at me.

I picked up her bag from the ground. We started to walk in silence this time.

Why is this girl like this. She does everything she likes and never stops talking.

"You know this is the place where I rescued Ralph. He was here all alone. " She started.

We were near a park. I looked at her.
"You rescued him? "

"Yes. He was just a puppy at that time. " She smiled.

Her smile shows how different our lives are. She is happy and keeps shinning wherever she is. Her life is totally different from mine.
She kicked the stones as she walked. Her sneakers were muddy.

"I love the weather today! " She exclaimed as she spinned. Her open hair flew.

The sun was setting down and it was windy.
Not many people were there. The streets were quite.

"Kyle I want to see sunrise and sunset on top of a mountain. It would be so amazing and peaceful. " She sighed.

"Don't you have homework to do? Instead of dreaming about things go and finish your homework first. " I said and her face dropped.

"Such a mood spoiler! " She scoffed.

" ' Keep you face always towards the sunshine and the shadow will fall behind you ' it was said by Oscar wilde. And I take that quote seriously. " She nodded her head as she said it.

"It was said my Walt whitman not Oscar wilde." I said making her scoff.

"It doesn't matter whoever said it. But I Love that quote. " She said and walked faster.

My lips twitched. Crazy girl.

I realized that we were already by her house. I walked towards her and took my bag from her and gave handed her, her bag.

"Bye." I said and turned to walk away.

"Wait! " She yelled.

"What? "

She took out something from the bag and handed it to me. Twix.

"Here you go. You said that the one you have in your bag is for Lucy. So you can have mine. It's really good. You'll fall in love with it. " She grinned.

I looked at her extended arm then at her face which had a big smile.

I took the chocolate which made her smile larger.
"Enjoy! Bye Kyle. See you tomorrow. " She said and ran towards her house. She smiled at me once again before she closed the door.

I stood there looking at her door.
She gave me her chocolate bar and left.

That twix wasn't for Lucy. It was for me.
I lied to her.

I smiled as I opened the door and walked inside.
That girl is a ray of Sunshine

Sunshine, that should stay away from someone like me but never does.

~~~••~~~

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Hey everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Vivian and Kyle
         Or
Vivian and Alex

Whom do you ship? Let me know in the comments!

Also don't forget to
Vote.
Comment.
Share & follow.