_LUCK_

https://youtu.be/DSJrsGpP9Bw

*To go to the link, highlight it*

_________

This story isn't based on the idols actual life, so don't think it's real. I'm posting this tiny story and maybe another one to make up for not updating His attraction. Not sure if anybody is even reading my writings but just in case, here's a short one I made.
Enjoy

Ps: i'm not sure if it actually rained on the day of his vlive but i decided to put it in anyways lol.

*-°~'~<·__>~'·'°-*

"Mom, I can't visit, not right now" I sigh off. "Why? I'm pretty sure you can make time." My mom says, insisting i always have time for visits and parties when i live in korea, 15 hours away from new York. "Actually no mom, i don't. I don't get to stay home and do nothing while dad works all the time" I say getting irritated by the second. "You make it sound like it's my fault. You know i can't work at my age" she groans, every annoying tone coming out my phone and right into my ear. "I-...i-m not saying it's your fault, im just saying my life isn't as easy as yours is right now-" "yeah yeah sure. yah, just stop calling if you don't want to hang out with your parents"

She says, her voice making me want to rip my ears off. "Your the one that calls m-" i mumble out before she hangs up. I look at my phone and squint in annoyance. I sigh before placing my phone on the counter, but as i do, a message pops up from my computer. My bosses assistant telling me they need another project to be worked on in a few days. I give the message a painful look before dropping my head on the counter. "Uhhhhhhhhhh" was the only thing that was able to come out of my mouth.

"Why can't my job just be normal? And why do i have such stubborn fucking parents!" I say out loud, thinking it would help with the frustration. But it only stay'd. The moment i thought of watching something, taking a shower, and getting into my cozy bed, i get a notification from my phone. I place my hand on my phone and take a deep sigh. I then slowly turn it over, looking at it with one eye open, before reading the notification. When i realize it's from weverse, i bring it up to my face for a better look.

I smile warmly at my phone as the notification reads 'JK is live'. I let a soft sigh out as relief hits my body. Being able to watch jungkook during is daily life brings relaxation to my soul. As if i could watch him everyday. And i do, everyday I look through edits, pictures, and videos of him and the members through the years of them being a group.

And it still surprises me that it's been 9 years now since they debuted, and I've been there since the beginning. Every concert i tried to see, either in real life or on video, and watched my favorite parts over and over again. My bias wasn't jungkook at first. I had loved them all the same and for a while I wasn't sure which one caught my eye.

I mean jungkook was the one i noticed all the time, but i didn't know how alike we were till i took a few of those quizzes fans made for fun, and found out we were more alike than i thought. From there i started focusing on him more and more. and the more i got to know him, the more i fell in love with him. And i'm not talking about the fan type of love, I mean really in love. I knew when I watched over his old pictures and videos from the beginning, that I broke the one promise he asked us to keep.

LUCK | jeon jungkook smut | On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara