"Muichiro, Muichiro Tokito." Why was that name so familiar to me?

"Hm, I don't think we've met. You're a shogi club member, right?" I questioned

"Yeah, with my brother too. What about you? What's your name?" His gaze pierced into mine an unknown feeling squeezed my heart, why did I get lost in his eyes so easily?

"Y/n.. Y/n L/n." I spoke as if I was in a daze, and I didn't even realize my running had slowed.

Sabito sped ahead of us, the bell was about to ring. To be honest, I didn't care if it did anymore, I wanted to figure out this Muichiro boy. I've seen him somewhere, I just know it. His eyes when they met mine said it all, it spoke the words he couldn't. He also stopped in front of me, we stared at each other until he broke the silence.

"I know you, but I don't know you.." He spoke above a whisper

"Odd, hey how about this Tokito Muichiro? Let's be friends!" I smiled

"Hmm, alright." The corners of his lips tugged up, and once again my heart squeezed

"We.. should go before the bell rings.." A pink hue danced on my cheeks from his small smile

I rushed into homeroom, which was civics. Himejima Gyomei, I like him he's respectable, but he's large. I have to crack my neck to look up at him. Next was history. Rengoku Kyojuro, he and I are close. After school ends, I usually stay in his classroom, and he helps me with homework, a good teacher. I was almost late to chemistry, Iguro Obanai. He's, maybe a little odd. It seems he has an allergy to women yet every time I go to Aoi's restaurant he's always asking for Mitsuri Kanroji. Kanroji is like a sister to me. She's wonderful.

"Y/n, can I sit here?" That voice snapped me out of my thoughts

"Muichiro! Of course!" I smiled and moved my bag from the empty chair to the ground

"Did you get in trouble?" He questioned

"Oh, no I made it in a second before the bell rang. Himejima is a nice man anyway, I'm glad to have him for homeroom." I sighed

Muichiro let out a breathy laugh, "Yeah, what do you have after this?"

"Ah, Biology. Kocho is really nice, I've never had a bad encounter with her." a smile spread across my face

The bell rang for the next class. Muichiro offered to walk with me to Biology since Math was right next to it, which was his next subject. After biology It was lunch. The three staff members were kinda scary, Suma, Hinatsuru, and Makio. Really only Makio is scary, Suma I have spoken to a lot, and Hinatsuru is really nice.

"Y/NNNN!!" I heard Nezuko and Makomo call out

"MAKOMO! NEZUKO!" I ran up to them, waving. Sabito was out of breath behind them

"MAKOMO TRIPPED ME IN THE HALLS!" Sabito whined

"SHUT UP!" Makomo slapped him

Tanjiro had come around with his friends, Zenitsu and Inosuke. This attracted a lot of attention to our group as a third year, Gyotaro came up to butt heads with us. Tanjiro was nice but often got caught up in a lot of situations.

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE EARRINGS?!?!" Giyuu Tomioka, P.E teacher.

"Hi, Tomioka!" I waved. Tomioka and I were somewhat close. I talked to him often even if he didn't respond, he seemed to tolerate me cause of how fast I was in P.E.

After the chaos at lunch finished up, I had Art, Tengen Uzui. Tengen is flashy, very flashy. He once threw a dynamite in the art room claiming it was art, but honestly, he's kind of crazy. I had math after that, Sanemi Shinazugawa. He's a hot head, I excel in his class which he tolerated me for. I aced most tests. To be fair, my grades were up there.