the whole story here

A young woman and her bodyguard left the station where she saw her father, she wanted some books to read, so she walked in. That's when she saw the classics books, she found Romeo and Juliet, she held it, read itA young woman and her bodyguard left the station where she saw her father, she wanted some books to read, so she walked in. That's when she saw the classics books, she found Romeo and Juliet, she held it, read it, Then they arrived at the place, the place was amazing. She walked in there, saw the books and then she got nine books including three journals and some pens to write with. She just sat down and started to read a book called Romeo and Juliet. She smiled at the book, then suddenly he came into the room, the man was handsome.

Then he came by her and said: Hello to You. He said: Mikael Mikaelson. I am Stella Sullivan. They start to talk to each other, he said: Can I take you on a date? I would like that. We can go after this place, I would like to go to Chinatown for some Sushi with some herbal tea and some raw fish with it and then some white rice too under Candlelight. That sounds wonderful. I can drive us there. Okay, My bodyguard will follow us behind. I understand that. Then a few minutes later, they left. Mikael played some soft Irish music, the music sounded beautiful, then They arrived at the place, He parked the car, got out of the car, opened the door, then she got out of the car, He held her hand and she took it.

They started to walk that way, While Robert stayed behind a few miles back. Mikael said: He can join the other table. He said: That would be fine with me. They walked in there, The person gave them a table by the window and Robert is shown another one. They just sat down.

Then everything started to feel good right now. She said: Tell me about yourself. Then he said: I used to live in New Orleans and I had a wonderful life there, but I wanted something else in my life. I decided to come here, I bought a house on the hill, and I started to write again, I want to be happy again. I can understand that. I lost my mother when I was little, everyone in my old life is never around anymore, I was kicked out of the group a long time ago. I am happy and free now, My father doesn't have to worry about me. Plus I am a singer now and I sing in two different jazz clubs and I have a bodyguard for protection. My father and a few friends I know about this. But my old life doesn't know this about me. He said: You want to be safe again. Yes, I do. Then he held her hand and she smiled at him. The music was playing and they started to dance, he held her and she lay her head on his shoulder. The music was so soft and so beautiful right now, he didn't want to let go. Would you like to come back with me to my place, we can just talk only? I would like that. Then he paid for the food, they left the place, the car came, he opened the door again, she went in, then he got in the car, he just drove away, Robert went behind them too. He had wonderful food as well.

Then he followed them again, Few minutes later, they arrived at the place, he parked the car, he walked around, he opened the door, she got out of the car, and said: this place is wonderful.

I know It used to be an old Library house almost torn down too so I bought it and turned it into my bookstore with my collection of books where no one goes to get them except me of course. That's wonderful, then they walk inside as Robert stays by the door. They started to talk some more, then he turned on some music, it was Billie Holiday, He and she started to dance. Everything was perfect right now. Then they kissed right there, it was amazing. They said same time: Wow I never felt that before. he asked her why not? because no one wanted to kiss me before. well those guys were jackasses and you are so beautiful I guess they're losing my gain and he smiled at her and she smiled back at him. Can I see you, he said to her. I would love that. Come see me sing at the jazz club. I would love that.