HANAHAKI BASIL (Part 2; A strange journey)

Haki looked into the Mirror. He felt different. 

Haki got up and wondered what he can even do here. Then he spotted a door. he walks up to the door. 

Then remembers that he doesn't have a weapon. He looked around the room, he then saw a pair of sickles. 

They were shiny, He could see his face in the round, smooth blade.

These will do. Haki  thought

Haki walked back to the door. feeling a bit safer. He reached for the door nob, and opened the door.

When he peaked his head out of the door. He is greeted with bright colors.

Three people stood in that room, talking, two with a slight orangish hair. And one with Brown hair. Both with orangish hair were male and had the same eye color, a golden color. The brown haired was female, and he couldn't see her eye color. Then, They all turned to Haki.

The younger Orangish brother seemed disappointed. 

"Aww! He doesn't look funnn.." The younger brother growled. 

"Shut up!" The older brother yelled. "Be at least a little bit nicer to the new person."

Haki could tell that The brothers shared a good bond, The brown haired girl finally go into my seeing range. She had a Orange bow on her head and had deep green eyes.

"He does look boring." The girl cringed. "Get him outta here, Hero! Your the adult."

Haki backed up, he turned to the door but it was locked. He turned back to them and pushed himself against the locked door.

Hero slowly walked up to Haki. "Whats your name, Kiddo?" He whispered in his ear.

Haki's eyes were wide with scare. "B-Ba" He paused, he couldn't say his name! He looked down at the floor. "H-Haki.. My name is Haki.."

Hero stared into Haki's eyes. Then whispered "Listen, I'm so sorry what my friend and brother has said to you. They are so out of control these days." 

Haki's eyes shrink. What? He thought.

Hero was different from the other two. Then, a boy with pale green eyes, black and green faded hair walked into the room.

"Kel, If your going to act mean around new people then I dont think you should be the one in here." The boy said with a calm and charming voice.

Haki blushed a little bit. Who is he? He thought. He looks so cool..

Kel, Hero and the brown haired girl exited the room, the younger ones walking out swiftly, while Hero just walked. He turned back and smiled at Haki.

The boy walked up to Haki. "Hello, New person. Whats your name?" A girl with green hair and the same pale green eyes entered the room.

"O-Oh.." Haki was blushing. "M-My name i-is H-Haki.." The girl gave the boy a smug expression.

"Its nice to meet you, Haki. My name is Sunny. And thats my sister; Mari." *He pointed to the girl behind him.

"I-Its nice to meet you both.." Haki was still pressing himself against the door.

Mari walked up to Haki and tapped his face. "Whats wrong? Why so red." She gave a smug expression before giving her brother the same expression.

"Hey!" Sunny blushed. "Stop it..." Mari chuckled. 

Sunny turned to Haki again. "Do you want to hangout with us?" Sunny's cheeks were a little red.