Joined Worlds (Eragon POV)

Ha, that picture is glorious. I cry out of laughter every time I look at it. Anyways on with the story.
________________________________________

I was staring at the sword on the young, blond elf's back. No, Hylian's back. I have to remember that he is not an elf.

I could help with that, Saphira said.

Yeah, yeah, I know, but I have to be able to remember on my own, I said back to her.

Hmph, sure you can,She said, obviously annoyed.

"So," I ask Link, "what are you doing out here?"

"I don't know," he responded. Then he turned towards the imp, Midna and asked, "Did you do something?"

"What? NO!" Midna said. "Why do you think I did this!?! What do I have to gain?!?"

"I don't know, maybe you did it by accident?" Link said, much calmer than his imp.

"How about I just help you find a way home and we can leave it at that?" I intervene.

•••

"And this is where the eggs are being taken care of," I pointed to the warm, well~lit circular room.

There was an egg I hadn't seen before. It was multicolored. "That's strange. There's a new egg," I said aloud, not meaning to.

"I think it looks cool," The green~clad hero said. It was dark green with gold rectangular patterns on it. I was excited to see what it hatched into.

Just then there was a cracking sound. The egg was hatching!

Oh my, Saphira said. The dragon emerged from the shell. It was dark green with gold rectangular patterns on it. Most of the gold patterns were on it's forehead, and it had long horns that branched off of the middle. It's horns were quite large for such a young dragon.

I noticed that it had hatched when Link had put his hand on it. On his left hand was the gedwëy insignia.

"Oh, greeeeaaaat," the imp Midna said sarcasticly. "Now we have to stay here for a year. Ganondorf is ABSOLUTELY going to wait for us to return before taking over Hyrule."

"I'm sure that time passes much more quickly here than on Hyrule," Link said.

Then, I knew we would have to train the Hylian to be a Dragon Rider. Oh boy.
--------months later----

(Sorry for the big time skip)

Link was riding his dragon, which he decided to name Dusk which the dragon was quite fond of, next to me. I was in the saddle on Saphira's back obviously. I was about to ask him a question about himself, as he rarely ever talks and never talks about himself.

"Hey, Link," I called. He looked at me with those deep blue eyes the Hylian possessed. "I wanted to a-"

I was cut of as a giant portal opened up in front of us an sucked us through.

•••

I opened my eyes to see a red-haired woman in some kind of thin black armor that covered her entire body. She was looking at me, and a man in similar clothing, only sleeveless and with a quiver on his back, looking through Link's adventure pouch. Link was on the floor next to Midna, both unconscious.

"Well, looks like someone woke up finally," Said the women. I looked around. There were several people doing separate things.

"About time," said another blond. This one was in red, white, and blue.