07 | Don't Bullshit Me

CHAPTER 07
DON'T BULLSHIT ME

Daniel was throwing a party, specifically, a hallow party, which means, dressing up. Jason decides to go as Freddy Krueger while Nick decided on Ghost Face. As soon as they got there, they instantly head to the shot table. They only took 2 shots and were going for the next one until Maggie came in wearing a spandex.

"Ohh hey, Catwoman," Nick says. Jasons looks at Maggie and smiles at her suit, pulling her closer to him.

"Oh, Freddy Krueger. Are you gonna make me scream tonight?" Nick snorts at that. Jason tightens his grip on Maggie and leans down to her ears.

"Nah, I'm gonna finger you so hard tonight you'll be dreaming of it every time you sleep" All Maggie could do was stutter while Nick whistles at the duo. Jason takes one more shot and then pulls Maggie into the living room to dance. After dancing, Maggie pulls Jason up the stairs and into a vacant room. She pulls off the top half of her suit and kisses Jason on his neck. As he leans down to meet her the bedroom door opens, and the duo quickly looks up and sees McKay.

"Oh, shii-"

"Close the fucking door man!"Yells Maggie, making him close the door. Something didn't feel right. Jason's big brother instinct is telling him that something is wrong. He pulls Maggie off of him and looks at her, "I think somethings wrong..."

"What? Baby you're just overthinking, let me help you relax." She says and goes back to kissing him but something just didn't feel right with Jason. He moves Maggie to the side.

"You can't be for real." Jason gets his wallet from his back pocket and hands Maggie some money, "Not sure how you get here, but here."

She didn't say anything but grabbed the money and leave. Jason sighs and leaves the room looking for his sister. He finds Lexi and asks where Cassie is.

"Uh, she went home."

"Don't bullshit me Lex, where is Cassie?" Lexi sighs and pointed to a door. Jason hands Lexi his car keys and says, "I'm gonna grab Cass and we're leaving. Start the car up, I'll meet you in front."

Before Lexi could say anything, Jason leaves and heads to the door only to find Cassie on the bed crying. He goes to her and kneels on the floor, "Hey hey what's wrong? Did someone hurt you?"

Cassie didn't answer, all she did was cry, which made his heartbreak. He slowly gets her to her feet and holds her arms as they walk out of the room, "Okay sunshine, let's go home okay?"

They go to the car and see's Lexi sitting in the back. Jason tells her to sit in the front seat while Cassie lies in the back. Once he gets into his car, he starts it up and drives home.

LET ME LOVE YOU

RUE: Jason's dad was really hot. The kind of handsome that made people treat him differently. He used to get really upset at him for flirting. Which wasn't fair.

'Happy Birthday to you, Jason and Cassie!'

RUE:It wasn't his fault. He really loved her. He really loved them all. His dad always wanted him to become something big, someone who everyone will remember, to become a professional in something, like hockey

A little boy opened his gift and found a hockey stick and black ice skates. He looked at his sister and sees that she had also gotten ice skates too, but her's were white.

'Wow, thanks, Dad!'

RUE: And for a while, he thought they might. They were a natural with Jason being the fastest out of the two. But his dad couldn't afford lessons, so he stopped encouraging them. Once Jason had reached puberty, he went and got a job. It was a job at a fast food restaurant, where he has to clean. It wasn't much but it gave him money to help afford Cassie's lessons. Most of his money that he has earned went into his family. Their family wasn't perfect. His mom had, you know, some issues. And his dad struggled to keep a steady income. And they fought. In the way all parents kind of fight. Except for the night before he and Cassie started ninth grade. That night, both Cassie and Lexi slept in bed with Jason, comforting eachother, as their parents yell. His mom told him that his dad was just being irrational.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 30, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 • Euphoriaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें