02 | Naked Nick

CHAPTER 02
NAKED NICK

After dinner, Jason took a shower and dressed in a simple black plaid shirt with black pants and combat boots. Once he was finished, he goes to Nick's house to pick him up.

"So what's on tonight's agenda?" Jason has one hand on the steering wheel while the other playing with the radio.

"Agenda? Since when are you using big words?"

"Uh hello? Since Jessica Jones has been into nerds these days. Gotta up my game man" Jason shakes his head at his friend. Jessica Jones was a geeky girl but when she turned sixteen, she suddenly has perky big boobs and plump pink lips in the span of 3 months. Jason doesn't care what size a girl is but Nick's so sure that she has surgery. Doesn't matter thou, guys like Nick will still love bodies like that, even if they complain about whether they are natural or not.

RUE: Yo, so one thing I'll say about Jessica Jones is that I fucking hate her...why? Because bitch used to be the nicest girl in school but as soon as she gets boobs and gets rid of those pimples, she thinks she's all that? Right. Anyway, Jessica is currently the girl who has the most rumors and tracklist in East Highland High, one of them being that she slept with a teacher just to not fail a class. Not sure if it's true but I wouldn't put it past her.

As soon as Jason and Nick got to the party, Nick ran off to check out a red-haired girl. She has given the brunette one wink and it was over for him. Jason goes to the kitchen to get a beer and meets up with Nate

RUE: Jason has nothing against Nate. Maybe it's because he doesn't care anymore that Nate took the girl of his dreams or that he just moved on, but he doesn't care...once coming to the realization that Maddy will never fully leave Nate, the dude became friends with him. I know right? Weird.

"Yo Howard, what's up man? Want a beer?" Nate says as the two shake hands. Jason nods his head and looks around the room. Jason nods his head and looks around the room. "Where are your friend...Dick?" he asks Jason. The blonde takes the beer from Nate and sips it, raising his eyebrows at the boy. He knew the boy knew his friend's name, but he doesn't get why he was mixing up his name.

"It's Nick, and he's fine. Out probably making out with some redhead" Nates hums at that, "Know her?"

"Mhm, not her name but she hangs out with Barbie" Nate looks at the boy and chuckles at him, "What? Maria Brown? No way!" Jason didn't say anything but he was wondering why Nate's talking to him. They never really spoke for this long unless it's about football. Strange.

"So–"Nate says wrapping his arms around Jason's shoulder "have you been talking to Maddy lately?" Oh, now Jason sees where this is going.

"Nah, been busying working and stuff." Nate nods his head at that. He takes a sip of his beer getting ready to ask his next question "What about girls? Got any on your sight? Have any interest?"

"Ain't got time for that now. Been helping Ma around the house and buying stuff for Cas and Lex. Getting a girlfriend is gonna distract me from shit."

"Amen brother"

Even though Jason doesn't really like Nate, they have to be cordial since he's the co-captain of the team and has the same friend group. Jason pats Nate's shoulder and heads outside, he sees Rue sitting on the couch smoking and decides to go to her.

"How are you doing Rue Rue?" He asks as she shifts away a few cigarettes making space for him to sit, looking up at him with a grin that looks like it should come with a shrug.