CH.14

"Let's go, we delivered our message, and tried our best. It's time to go now. Oh, and Kuro?" Shiro looked at Kuro.

    Kuro was looking at Shiro.

    "Stay here with Rin, from now on, you are his familiar, watch over him for me. Alright?" He asked.

    Kuro nodded, knowing this was an urgent order. Shiro nodded.

   "Let's go Yukio" Shiro said as he walked out the door.

   Yukio nodded and followed. The door behind them closed and Eddie sighed. He looked at the sword. And to his bedroom door which Rin was behind.

   This... Was a lot to take in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Rin sat on Eddie's bed, he heard quite a bit of yelling, but it was soon silent. Eddie knocked on the door, and slowly opened it.

    "Hey kid, you alright?" Eddie asked.

    Rin nodded "Are.... Are they gone?" He asked.

   Eddie nodded "Yea, although, they left you a sword and Kuro" He said.

   Just on cue, Kuro walked in meowing. Kuro jumped on the bed which Rin was laying on. Rin smiled and petted Kuro.

    "Hey..." He whispered almost.

    Eddie walked in with the sword "Shiro also left this for you, said something about helping you control your powers" He said.

    Rin looked at the sword. It indeed was a beautiful sword. Rin nodded, Eddie set the sword down somewhere and sat next to Rin.

    "Hey, I may not know much about demons, or their powers, but I can help in the best way possible" He said.

    Rin smiled and nodded. 

    "Great, now, lets get some dinner, I bet you're hungry" Eddie said with a smile. 

    Rin nodded and smiled. They got to the kitchen, but with how late it got, they just settled for a plate worth of Tater tots. 

   They sat down and were watching a comedy show called the "Impractical Jokers". So far, it was all of their favorites, Eddie and Rin had a good laugh while Venom was amused by it. But a knock on the door paused their laugh. Eddie turned it down while Eddie walked to the door.

    Once Eddie did, a police officer looking guy walked in looking around saying "Did you know?" Rin was confused, and as well as the cop guy as he met eyes with a teenage boy.

    "Eddie? Who's this kid?" He asked.

    "He's my kid, now what do you want?" Eddie asked.

    The cop looked at Rin, then to Eddie. He leaned in and whispered to Eddie. Which, it was pointless due to the fact that Rin had very good hearing. 

    "Cletus Kasady broke out of prison" He said.

    Eddie's face paled "What?" He whispered back.

    The cop nodded "Yea, I thought I'd stop by and see if you're alive. I figured he'd go after the guy who put him there" He said, then looked to Rin.

    He whispered into Eddie's ear again "And if you have a kid here, he's in danger, Cletus has a weird monster looking thing following him everywhere" He said.