1.

I was crying again. My cheeks Are bruised and I was locked in my own room. I messed up again; I was making Madams tea But put to much Sugar in it. Madam yelled at me, I hated it when that happend, it made me feel so horrible. Madam called her 'friends'. She only called them when she wanted to punish me. Her 'Friends' tool me into my bedroom and Beated me up without any mercy. It was almost like they enjoyed to make me cry and bleed. After they where Done, I had Trouble with Moving. My stomach Hurts because they Punched into it. I'm done with anything! With the way I get hurt, hated and the way I mess up! For the First time I runned Away. I always wanted to Be in this big city, But today I wanted to go there to die. I rested for a few Minutes on a Park bench where I had to cry again, because I feeled so horrible. But suddendly I hear a unknown voice.
I looked shy and a bit scared up, I don't want anybody to see me cry. I don't want the attention. A young man, black hair, glasses was standing right next to the Bench I sit on. I cound't see his face clearly because it was already pretty dark outside. With a Cold yet Calm voice he asked me "Are you alright, miss?"I quickly wipe my tears away and nod. I really hated attention. Suddenly the man sits next to me, which allowed me to see his face much clearer. He was handsome. I blushed a Bit and told myself that I never had any chances. He would already be in Love with a smart beautiful girl. "What's wrong, Miss? I know you cried, so please tell me what's wrong?" The handsome man said in the same pitch then before. God, I cound't hold it back anymore. I started to cry again, hidding my face in my hands.