Neito grabbed my hand to look at my watch. "In about 15 minutes."

"Couldnt you have just used the clock on the wall?"

"Well yeah, but why would I?"

"Because now you have my germs on you." He started shaking his hands around, asking all of us if we had hand sanitizer. "Neito, I wash my hands you know? Theyre not that gross," I laughed.

"Youre still nasty!"

Kendo smacked him," Hes your boyfriend, be nice!!!"

The festival was starting and boy was I nervous. Even though Im not doing anything, it still spooks me a bit. I hate to say it, but what if they lose? What if none of us make it to the top? What will happen?

(This part will have quite a few skips)

The race thing they held went by pretty quick, and luckily, most of the class is still in the game. I was so glad they made it here. Not like I doubted them or anything. Although, someone else did.

"What are we even doing here? Youre sick and this is boring."

"Oh would you shut up. I cant fight with my class so Im watching."

"Watch from home, I dont wanna be here."

"Then maybe you should choose a more convinient time to pop out of thin air!"

"Nope."

"Well, what do you want this time?"

"You know you sound an awful lot like I did when I was your age."

"Yeah, theres no way. You seem a lot more annoying than me."

"You do know I mean your voice, right?"

"Uhh, yeah totally."

The figure sighed. "Youre an idiot. More so than I was."

"Got that wrong."

"Huh?"

"You said 'was' and I think you meant 'am'."

"You really are like my younger self. Just stupider and you like boys."

"Oh yeah, youre an asshole!! Thank gods you dont know about Miko and them."

"About who now?"

"Oh, no one." And with that, it was gone. I just sighed and blew my nose.

It had been a bit and they started a cavalry battle, and it was interesting so far! Watching all of the different classes come together and worth with each other. Well, aside from my class, they're all teamed with each other.
Neito seems focused on someone, but I couldn't quite tell who. There's so many people in the direction hes looking.

I soon saw an explosion and knew who he was after. Go figure its Bakugou. I was practically on the edge of my seat. I then heard someone sit a few seats away from me and say, "Uh Y/n, whats with all the... darkness behind you?" It was Kodai. Thank goodness she pointed that out. I hadnt even noticed. Mom says that when I was younger, when I would get upset or something of the sort, I would just summon shadows behind me. I dont even know how, but it hasnt happened in a while. "So, why arent you with the rest of the class down there? Youre almost never late."

"Oh, Im sick." I figured thatd be obvious.

"I guess thst makes sense. Well, I hope you start feeling better soon!"

"Thank you Kodai." We went back to watching the game. Neito. seemed to be doing okay. I mean, he grabbed a headband from Bakugou.

And I jinxed it.